SOPE

"Well he isn't waking up anytime soon you guys." said Jimin. Namjoon rolled his eyes annoyed and let out a deep breath "Someone stay here with him and he can makeup the photo shoot tomorrow." J-hope perked up "I will stay" the guys agreed and left J-hope and Suga at the dorm.

  J-hope was happy to stay alone with Suga so he tried to waste time until Suga woke up. He went and sat on the couch downstairs and started to play the game console. "Add me to the game said a sleepy Suga as he stomped down the stairs.

  As soon as Suga sat down J-hope's erection sprung up hard in his pants because He saw that Suga had on no shirt so he used a pillow to cover it up. J-hope couldn't deal looking at him so he paused the game and said "I gotta use the restroom give me 2 seconds, okay?"

  J-hope nearly ran upstairs to the bathroom and quickly locked the door behind him. He opened the cabinet, grabbed the lube, and pumped some in his hand. Still having the lube in his hand he removed his pants and boxers. His member then sprung free and he started jerking off. He was feeling so good he held his head back in pleasure as he began to moan "ahh~ Suga... Faster Suga."

  Suga was still downstairs when he suddenly heard the noises. He grew curious about the sounds so he walked up the stairs and down the hall. Suddenly he stopped in his tracks when he heard Hobi's moans. He suddenly got a boner himself but he had to see what J-hope was doing. He opened it to see J-hope jerking off.

  "WHAT ARE YOU DOING~" said a shocked J-hope. Suga looked at him then down at his own erection. He moved closer to J-hope and seductively whispered "I see there is a problem so I'm here to help you with yours and you're gonna help me with mine.. okay?".J-hope's eyes widened then he shook his head 'yes' and smirked.

  Suga grabbed Hobi's wrist and pulled him towards the room that they shared with Jimin. "I'm gonna pleasure my little innocent sunshine!". Once inside the room Suga pushed J-hope onto the bed and straddled his body over him. He started kissing Hobi and he kissed back. He gradually moved down to his neck and attacked that area with love bites a.k.a hickeys. This made Hobi moan.

  "So did you just start liking me today?" asked Suga with a worried look. "No~ of course not," he sheepishly looked away "I've been sneaking around, jerking off, and morning your name for over 5 months now". This made Suga real hard but he felt the same. "If you want the truth, I've been doing the same thing for about 4½ months now too".

  Hearing this was music to Hobi's ears. He sat up underneath Suga and positioned himself on top. "What we do here will not leave here, okay?" Suga just shook his head and smirked. "Babe, I want you to know that you just  took my innocent state away. Wait here."

  J-hope left the room and grabbed two glasses with ice and vodka, the lube, and a few other things he felt would be needed.

  When he got in the room he looked at Suga and winked. He kissed Suga and gave him the drink "Here, drink some of this". Suga done as asked then laid back on the bed. J-hope got something out of the bag which turned out to be handcuffs. He latched each pair to Suga then connected the other side to the bed. "What are you doing my sunshine?" laughed Suga. J-hope glared at Suga. "First of all I'm not innocent anymore..." he winked at Suga. "I am a Sex Master, you will obey me and I will pervert you so hard that you will forget your name," J-hope whispered seductively before he bit Suga's earlobe. "Oh~ J-hope" moaned a pleasured Suga.

  The last two things he grabbed was a blindfold and a ring he put around Suga's cock to hold in him cum. He wanted to punish Suga for giving him a boner earlier. 

  He looked at Suga satisfied with the masterpiece he created and smirked. He took a sip of the vodka but didn't swallow it. He sat on top of Suga, straddling his clothed cock. J-hope lingered over and transferred the vodka into his ajar mouth while also rubbing Suga's member making him choke on the vodka in his mouth. "Next thing you choke on will be me okay?" said J-hope and Suga nodded his head and moaned from the pleasure.

  He licked Suga's tip  while massaging the rest of his great length. He then inserted Suga's full length into his mouth. Suga moaned  his name loudly. He then began bobbing his head back and forth. He did this for a while then got bored so he grabbed the lube and put some on himself while saying "Obey your master, now get on all fours like a dog and beg for my cock baby". "Please Master  J-hope give me your full length~ fuck me so hard that I won't be able to walk for weeks!". Like magic the words pleased Jhope so he aligned his cock with Suga's entrance then with no hesitation he entered his full member into Suga the started thrusting. "STOP OPPA" yelled a upset Suga."Why? What's the problem babe?" asked J-hope. "I NEED to cum Master and you put this torture ring on my cock so I can't spill for you." pouted Suga. J-hope almost forgot so he rolled Suga over he removed the ring and milliseconds later Suga cummed on himself.

  Jhope smiled and started to pick up the bitter sweet mess. "Ok... It's my turn to lead love, because you haven't let out any cum yet. Ready for round two?" asked Suga. J-hope laid out on bed and surrendered his body to Suga.

  Suga started by licking J-hope's manhood. This made Hobi hard. "Now, I want to give you a blowjob right now." And like that J-hope's full member was inside of Suga's throat. He chocked slightly which made J-hope giggle. "See I told you the next thing you chocked on would be me!" And like that, no warning J-hope cummed right inside Suga's mouth.

  Suga pulled away and licked his lips "You taste delicious baby" as he smiled. "I know it. Let's go get cleaned up". They put up there stuff and took showers.

  They were laying side by side on the couch watching TV and waiting for the guys to get home. J-hope looked at Suga "I love you!" He smiled. "And I love you too!". They kissed passionately then it turned to a make out session. "We should do this more often" said Hobi. "Yes we should!".

  About 45 minutes later the rest of Bangtan walked in. They were busy all day and tired plus it was super late so everyone decided to watched a movie.

  "Ok everyone, let's go to our rooms" said RM.

  ~IN JH, S, AND JM ROOM~

  "Okay, unlike you guys I had to do work today so I'm going to lay down." Said Jimin. Suga and J-hope who were sitting on the couch in the room both nodded there heads and went back to looking at there phones. "Ew... Why the fuck is my bed wet? And why does it smell like that?". Alarmed Suga and J-hope looked at each other and tried to play it off. "Oh, uh I don't know." said Suga. "Yeah, yeah, yeah I know what y'all did... I hear y'all moaning each others names late at night." "W-what are you t-t-talking a-about?" asked Hobi. "Don't worry I won't tell the other guys it's between us, okay?... As long as you don't do it in MY BED anymore" said Jimin as he got a new set of sheets.

  "Yes... Okay" J-hope and Suga said in unision.

  About 30 minutes later they were all still awake watching TV. "I know the only reason that you aren't saying anything to the others is because you don't want me and Suga to tell them that YOU stay up masterbating and moaning 'Jungkook oppa is my daddy'
Right?" Said laughing J-hope.

  "Uhm... Yes that is right,now go to sleep" said a blushing Jimin. Just the thought of Kookie made his cock harden.

  Ohh~ JIKOOK? That's a story for later😘

💖A/N💖
  Hi HUMANS💎! This was my first REAL smut💦😉 so don't judge please💔. Uhm If you didn't catch on I'm doing a JIKOOK🍪 smut next but... REQUEST ARE OPEN!!!
  Well that's all for now⌚💨 Please VOTE AND COMMENT!❤💛💚💙💜