Chapter One: Who Are You?

Hana P.O.V

I just arrived from that long haul flight from Korea. What time is it? I checked my phone. 1:35 pm. Might as well take a cab to the apartment and start settling in.

Your P.O.V.

I heard there was gonna be a new transferee tomorrow. I wonder if it's a guy or a girl. Will she be nice? Oh hey! It's Evan! He's online! Maybe he'd like to play a game of Dota or Starcraft.

Y-You E-Evan

Y-Hey dude what's up? Wanna play a game of Dota or maybe Starcraft?
E-Sure! I got a few hours to spare before my family goes out for dinner.
Y-Great!

3rd P.O.V.

It was time to choose your hero in Dota and surprise surprise! You chose Slark and Evan chose Tekkies. I guess he knew you just wanted to play around for a bit, so both of you chose heroes you had absolute no experience with.

Hana P.O.V.

I just arrived at the apartment and personally, am very shocked with the one my parents chose. It's great! Has a large living room, complete kitchen, a bedroom, and a bathroom! My parents said it didnt even cost much for an apartment with such amenities so I am happy and I hope my parents are too! I settled my laptop and my streaming equipment on the large desk in the bedroom, changed to more comfortable clothing and headed out to buy some Doritos and Mountain Dew. Probably a little ice cream and some mineral water too.

Your P.O.V.

YES! I won against Evan again! I mean, not to brag, when it comes to gaming, MOBAs are my area of expertise, though it's hell tiring to deal with trash talkers, I still love it. Evan on the other hand loves FPS games like COD. I normally play the "support" role while Evan plays the "warrior" ish role when we both play RPGs which we aren't the best at. 2:00? Hmm...I could play a few visual novels....let's see....Doki Doki Literature Club? Challenge accepted!

----------------------------------------
Hey guys! Therandomotaku is back in writing and I promise I'll give longer chapters but for now, enjoy the quick introduction aaaaaand I love BTS so I might include them here. Not that they're gonna meet them.....or......should they??? I dont know but hopefully I can update soon aaand yeah! Sooo I guess that's it

Therandomotaku OUT!