When 2 lives collide...

My first story so sorry its so rubbish :S

When 2 lives collide...

MyDiary

Friday 19th April 2010

I woke up to the usual sound of arguing down in the kitchen probably Max and Bella, I know what your thinking, their my brother and sister just like any normal 13 year old girl would have. But no, along with Scarlett, matt, Billy and Tillie they were my foster brothers/sisters. Scarlett's the oldest 16 then Matt who's 14, of course there's me, Sara, and finally Billy and Tillie 6 year old twins. Oh and obviously there's Bella 13 in the same year as me and max 11 and so annoying!

"SARA, hurry up or you'll be late for school!"

Urgh that was Charlotte my care worker her and Joey were supposed to look after us but as Joey was away a student was filling in, Baxter, who I have to say wasn't that bad ;)

I slowly opened my eyes and shifted myself to the edge of the bed. As I swung my legs round my feet found themselves in the middle of a pile of what looked like dog poo however I knew it wasn't as we don't own a dog anymore :S (max so don't ask) I hopped across to the girls bathroom and opened the door to find that there had been ANOTHER water fight between tillie and billy. I switched on the shower (cold as always) and stepped in and let the coldness run down my back and through my hair.

After a while I heard Scarlett getting up and knew she'd want the bathroom so I quickly jumped up and ran back to my room.

When I saw the clock it was like someone set a firework I had 5 minutes until the bus left!! I shoved on yesterdays clothes in my haste and grabbed an apple on my way out the door.

Sorry that's all I got up to tonight so i'll try and update it as soon as possible. I think I will make it so sara meets an undercover popstar or something and they have to switch lives :S:S but if you have any ideas please let me know :D xx