The Widow's Shadow

its been a year since he died, his name was Fredrick Jonsan, he was a loveing and cunning man. it was a bad loss.Gillian his wife was sad to see him go. she would cry non stop for endless hours each day. it torchured her and many other people.

they were rich, lived in a big house (mansion like but not), it is very lonely and quiet without him around Gillian would always say. He always found time to keep me company but he also started to act very suspicious when his death was near. he would always murmur/speek  to himself, she would always ask why but then he just stood in scilence or sometimes yeld at her for asking so many times.

everyday at exactually 9:00 am he would go out for a walk for hours upon hours. she would never know when he would come back but when he did he was covered in dirt, grease and grime. sometimes he wouldn'tcome back for about 7 hours but he always would. she was scared for him she decided to take him to a therapist but he dissagreed. she begged him to go but then one day he took it to far and hit her. hit bashed her and kicked her then left. 

he went out walking agian the next day but this he didn't come back she went out looking for him, she discovered a hec full of all the wounderous things that you could think...

suddenly he jumped out and attacked her, he lectured her about coming. she tried to defend her self but.....

Gasp, he stabbed her! she fell to the ground. a few seconds later he had relized what he had done. he dragged her back the the house and as soon as they got in side she laid down. her head resting in his arms. then shut her eyes were shut she had no pulse. She was dead!!!

people say that her shadows still roam the halls of the mansion and at 9:00 am the shadows would speak of the horrinle thing he did to her which he always regreted.

                                                            The End!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dun dun dun !!!!!!!!!!!