Favorite lyric

Use your favorite lyric form your favorite song as your prompt

"Are you insane like me?"

She continued to throw things at me.

Yelling.Screaming. I saw hurt in her eyes but she knew no other way than destruction to express it. It wasn't her fault.

"YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND". She screeched at me for the 56th time. I was tired of seeing my baby look like a storm out of control, seeing her happy was my main goal. Although at that moment all I wanted was to make her feel as bad as she had made me feel for not knowing what it feels like to be her.

"THEN HELP ME UNDERSTAND YOU NEVER EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT'S GOING ON ALL YOU DO IS YELL AT ME MAKE ME FEEL LIKE A PIECE OF CRAP SO HELP ME UNDERSTAND."I roared at her. I opened my eyes to see her face I knew I had made a mistake.

Her face was torn between sadness and anger. Then she started laughing,like a madwoman. She then started walking towards me with her stone cold gray eyes staring into my soul. I looked into hers. I saw.....nothing.

Why is was she still laughing like everything was ok. I had been so drowned in my worry I hadn't realized she was in my face

"You wanna know why I'm like this,who made me this way?" She asked me in deep haunting voice. " Let me ask a question first"She walked up to the window opened it and stood on the windows edge.

"Are you insane like me".I blinked for a second. That second was a heart shattering moment of my life. The love of my life was a demonic being, laced with dark essence and spirit. In her eyes there was no longer a girl with issues but a shell of a girl who was no longer there. Her back was given a set of wings. Before I could stop her she jumped and flew away from me. I only knew two things then and there. My baby is gone and.

Hell was loose.