Chapter One 😁

Once upon a time there was this girl name elly she was 27 years old.. she was dating this guy name Jason.. but then she fell out of love with him.. wondering why and what happened then one night she broke her ankle in her house.. she was so depressed for the whole summer of 2017.. she was so off that she download a app on her iPhone called POF not intentionally trying to fall in love? She thinks to her self does love really exists... can she ever find that one guy that wants to marry her..?

So she's just been on this app not even a day and she kept getting guys hitting her up! She moved back to her house from her moms house since April 21st cux that's when she broke her ankle! Just then one guy caught her eye his name is Garland.. they talked for ages.. and then he asked for her number.. she was  hesitant to give her number out. But she did it anyway! They been texting for weeks on end...

November 17th  came and she is going to her best friends Brandi's parents house! But have them two stopped texting.. the answer is no... he texts her "hey gorgeous I really want to meet you? When you think we can meet up?" She texts back "I don't know and am I really gorgeous?" Then minutes later she gets another text saying " ofc you are your beautiful." She squeals.. she shows Brandi his pic from his profile.

Just then the weekend is over and she has to go back to her town house! In Bethesda md! Just then  a week later they tried to get together and meet up! But that didn't work... plans changed!! But... on Monday November 27,2017... they met... at friendship heights!

If you want to know how it went you will have to wait Lmao!!!! I am so sorry I didn't update any of my books and I will update everything once I get back home from my physco appointment.!!!!! I am hoping you are enjoying this new story ...