His Everything-Jimin

„No... you can’t do this to me!” Jimin whispered towards the lifeless body that was on the table. „Remember? You promised to love me forever! How could you do that to me?” he asked, still in shock. He knew that he was selfish by saying that, but for the first time he put himself above others... He couldn’t understand what was happening.

One moment he got a call from you saying that you were at the supermarket buying instant noodles and one second later, he got a call from the hospital that you had an accident. Because of a careless driver, who was drunk, he had to say goodbye to one of the most important person in his life. „I should have never let you go that day.” he said angry, blaming himself for everything.

When he arrived at the hospital, he could see how the nurses were pulling the sheets over your lifeless body and that's when something inside him broke. Maybe if he had dressed more fast, maybe if he had driven more fast, maybe if... he could have seen you alive, at least for a few seconds. It took him an hour to gather the courage to enter the room that you were in and with every step he took, his heart was breaking a little more. He just couldn't understand why that happened to you... to him.

He got up from the chair and left the room that was choking him. The way back to the apartment was too long and every single minute when he was in the car was agonizing. He tried really hard not to break down and cry like a baby. The only thing in his mind was your lifeless face. Your face that once was full of happiness and had one of the prettiest smiles, was now blank. When he entered the apartment, he let out everything that he had been holding.

How could he forget you? How could he forget your plump lips and silky hair that he loved? The way you laughed when he tickled you and how you cried when you saw a homeless animal. The way you dragged him to the carousel while your whole body was radiating happiness and how your eyes would light up when you were speaking about something that you loved.

He left his shoes at the door like you always told him to and with small steps he walked into the living room. He was afraid of what was awaiting him. He was afraid of the loneliness and the pain that were waiting to torture him slowly. Memories of you two hit him again and everything is front of him was blurred for some seconds. You were watching him from every corner of the room and the feeling was making him sick.

„How can you do this to me?” he yelled towards no one, collapsing to his knees and crying.

„Baby! I can’t see the movie!” he said while looking at you. You didn’t want to move your head from his chest, because you were too lazy and comfortable. You were sitting on his lap and his hands were around your body, hugging you tightly. You just smiled, a small giggle escaping your lips. You were so happy that you finally found a genuine, caring and loving boy.

„So...this is how you want to play?” he said and when he didn’t get an answer, he moved himself with you in his hands. This time you were under him and he started tickling you without mercy. „Stop it! Jimin.” You said while laughing, but he didn't stop. „I am sorry! Please stop.” you yelled, trying to catch your breath while smilling like an idiot.

He just smiled back at you and right then he just wanted to kiss you. „You are the most beautiful person in the world.” he breathed out, inches away from your face, looking at your lips. You leaned your head towards his and it was as if you were kissing him for the first time. Damn, this boy was making you fall for him and you were more than ready for that.

From his seat on the couch, he looked into the kitchen and memories hit him harder than he expected. From dinner made together...

„Freaking hell! Jimin help me!” you yelled and your boyfriend appeared in the door frame.