Kidnapped

I sat in the corner covering my eyes in horror. My best friend was being stabbed. She was already dead but he kept stabbing. He whispered each time he stabbed her. He called her a baby or a slut or any other insulting name he hadn't said yet.

Lisa was my best friend. More like sister. We did everything together. Friends for 14 and 1/2 years.

"YOU WANT TO BE NEXT!?" Nathan the coldhearted killer screamed. "You'll end up just like her if you try to escape."

Waterfalls of tears rolled down my cheeks as I whimpered for the loss of Lisa.

"Goodnight," Nathan grinned. He slammed the door and left the diseased body on the ground.

I crawled over to her and cried even more. I felt like Nathan ended my life, too.

"Is this real? I whispered, IS THIS REAL!!!" Is started to sob again.

"SHUT THE HELL UP!" I heard Nathan yell from a long distance.

I kissed her on her forehead, then covered her with the blood stained sheet, it was the least I could do.

I crawled to the corner of the room and huddled up in a ball. I sobbed myself to sleep.

"Why her? Why not me," I whispered.

I felt the cold concrete ground touch my hand and I shivered. I wanted to be home. What if I didn't walk home and waited for my mom to pick me up? Maybe I wouldn't have gotten taken. I briefly remember the car ride here from a few hours ago as me and Lisa were in great shock.all I remember is the bumpiness of the old van and the fear going through out minds. We

Had ropes on our hands and duct tape on our mouths.

I heard Nathan coming down the stairs. I quickly wiped the tears off my cheeks and the smeared mascara off of my eyelids.

The door creaked and I saw him burst into the room.

"Hey what's your name again?" He said drunkly.

I ignored him

"WHATS YOUR DAMN NAME!?!" He yelled.

"Paige," I whimpered. I knew he was drunk. I could smell the whiskey all over him.

"Great," he grinned," how would you like a little something special?" He started Unzipping his pants.

"Please, no," I cried,"I'm only 14."

"Oh, you're only 14," he mocked."

I started to cry again. Tears rolled down my face but I showed no emotion. I was going to be raped.

• • •

authors note:

Hey guys! 1st chapter down! Please don't criticize me if I misspell or punctuate something wrong! Thanks for reading!

XOXO :3

-Addy,