Poopy's first adventure

Poopy McFeces

"This is one of my first stories i made up to when i was a kid:) enjoy"

One day, there was a gentleman who lived in pooperland and he was named Poopy McFeces. Poopy McFeces went to the diarrhea lake to swim. What he didn't know is that the diarrhea lake flows through the whole pooperland. With giving a single care, Poopy just dived in the diarrhea lake and swam with the poop fishes. He swam and he swam and he swam until he found himself near the "ebak" forest. Poopy is a scaredy cat and he didnt want to enter the forest. But there's a sign that says "There is no coming back, go through the forest to have a power ring"

Poopy: what is a power ring? Oh well, the sign says no going back

Poopy started to go in to the forest so he can get the power ring. A moment later he encountered a crash of sleeping

Hipoopotamus, he didnt want them to wake up, so he went back to find another road that will lead to the power ring. And after many hours of adventuring, he finally found the ring. There was an inscription in the tree beside it that says "behold, the ring of the poopensquire II. Whoever possesses the ring will yield incredible power, outstanding agility and the power to fly"

Poopy: oh boy! I can't wait to be a flying poo!

So poopy wore the ring and flew back to his home. "End part 1"