1

Sara's Pov

---

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock going off. I groaned, grabbed my phone and cut my alarm off. "Sara get up honey your going to be late for school." My mother shouted from the stairs. "okay!" I got out of bed, slid on my monkey slippers and headed to my closet to look for something to wear.

I decided on a pink baby tee, light blue ripped jeans, white shoes and a white hat. I walked into my bathroom ran my water and hopped in. 20 mins later I got out and got dressed. I headed downstairs and the smell of breakfast hit my nose making me hungry. "Hurry up and eat. I don't want you to be late today" I nodded my head and hurried to finish my food. After I finished ate my food, I grabbed my keys, phone and headed out the door. I arrived at school driving in the school parking lot. there were kids around cars gossiping about god knows what.

I found a parking space and parked my car. I sat there for awhile to gather my thoughts. suddenly I felt the passenger door open. I jumped and was about to scream until I heard laughing. "Chill baby girl, It's me D." I slapped him hard on his arm as he flinched in pain. " I'm sorry, it was just a joke."

"Well quit joking around like that. You almost gave me a heart attack." He started laughing hard as I rolled my eyes and hopped out the car. he hurried to my side and gave me a hug. " Sara Chill out. I told you I was sorry." He made a sad face at me and I kissed his cheek. Danny and I have been friends since we were in the second grade. Someone pushed me into the sand pit and Danny came and picked me up. He also beat up the kids who pushed me into the pit. "You guys should just go out already." My friend Marshall said walking towards us.

" Whatever Marsh. You know we're just friends." D said defensively. " Yeah keep it that way because Sara is mine." He pulled me away and hugged me tightly. I hugged back kissing his cheek. Marshall and I have been friends for at least five years tops. He's that one friend that I can legit do anything around without it being awkward. " Come on, let's get inside before we're late," D suggested.

We walked into the building and was greeted my friend Cindy. She ran up to me not giving a shit about who she would knock down on the way there. " Oh my gosh, Sara I missed you so much." I giggled and hugged her back. " You legit just seen me yesterday" She let go of me and taking my hand leaving the guys behind. " Hey D, Hey Marsh." She said while walking away. They both looked at each other and shook their heads at each other now going there separate ways.

" So whats going on?" I said while checking the time. She took a deep breath and looked down. " I have to tell you about Marc" I mentally rolled my eyes. Shes always talking about him and how he doesn't treat her right and I just keep telling her the same thing over and over again. " How many times do I have to tell you to just leave him alone" She turned to her right and I followed her finding Marc standing there with his football friends. " I know, but I love him so much and I don't want to leave him."

I approached my locker and put my code in. " All I can say is do what you think is best" She smiled at me and gave me a hug. " You're right. Well, i got to go. see you in first period." I unlocked my locker and pulled out my books for history class. When I pulled the book out an envelope fell out from beneath it. I looked around the see if somebody was near my locker and of course nobody was. The bell rung for first period to began but I was tempted to find out what was inside. I ripped open the envelope to find a letter which read, " To the love of my life Sara, I love you dearly and I want us to be together. forever. Sincerely your secret admirer. " What the fuck?" I whispered to myself. I realized I was extremely late for class. I grabbed the letter with my books and ran down the hall. the teacher was facing the board when I arrived to class so I snuck in and sat in the nearest seat.

" I see you finally wanted to join us Ms.Ball." Mr. Wright said while turning around facing me.

"Sorry, I was using the restroom. It won't happen again."

"Yeah, Im sure it won't." He turned back around and faced the board. I pulled the letter back out and read it again. "Who could this possibly be?" I asked myself