I'm Now A WHAT?!?! - Chapter 1 how it all started.

I threw it as hard as I could, aiming directly at the place where it would hurt the most. He deserves it anyway. Why am I doing this? Well, let's just say I hate him. I detest him!

From this throw, I can feel all the hatred empowering through my arm. All the hatred concentrating onto one point. Building, charging, becoming stronger than ever. I felt the power shoot out of my fingers as the ball lost contact with my palm. My arm continued it's way, swaying to the side.

I breathed out and looked up to see the ball flying fast and as high as ever. High. What...?! Before I knew it, the ball missed my target.

I stood there staring at the ball soaring gracefully and HARMLESSLY through the sky. That was not till the distant noises became louder and vivider.

“That's ball three. One more ball then it'll be a walk for you Pete.”

I looked at coach Mal in horror. Really?! Surely there must be a mis-count!! The back-stopper threw the ball back to me only it landed in Daniel's hands and not mine. I reached my hand out to him, a signal to give the ball to me.

“Let's swap Eva,” Daniel said, pushing me off the pitching base. I struggled for a bit but did as he said and went off the base.

What seemed like the most humiliating P.E lesson finally ended. After Daniel decided to swap positions with me, all I've been doing was staring angrily at Pete's face. Surely he would have noticed! Not that I want him to... Well who cares if he doesn't!

I walked slowly on the gravel car-park, kicking loose pebbles with my sneakers. This is the good thing about having P.E last for the day, you don't even need to get changed. Well, the rules is you have to unless you have some sports practice, which I don't. What's the point anyway? I'm heading home! It's the end of the day and it's Friday.

“Eves!!!!!!” the familiar over-the-top voice called behind me.

I looked back to see none other than Miss Candice Kees, who, unlike me, bothered to stick with the rules and got changed.

“You know you're going to get caught one day,” Cands tugged at my collar.

I shrugged and continued to walk.

“What are you getting for Daniel?” she continued.

“Oh!”

Cands stopped me, turning me to face her with both her hands on either side of my shoulder. “Don't tell me you forgot!” she looked at me with her green goggly eyes fixed to mine.

“Don''t worry, I didn't. I just got the date mixed up and thought it was next Friday.”

“Well...,” she raised her eyebrows at me, “I'll be expecting you.”

The party started at seven and ends at ten but I didn't show up till eight-thirty, purely because I couldn't make up my mind on what to wear. I ended up wearing my usual set; jeans and an over-sized jumper.

No one seemed to notice my absence except for Cands who made a huge fuss about it. I kept nodding occasionally as she went on with her lecture. She could pass for my mum. I mean it.

I walked across to the other side to where the stacks of food was piled. I stopped instantly when I noticed the person standing there. Pete. He must have noticed my sudden pause as he looked up and faced me.

Alright. This is it Eva. This is the time where you pull your most nastiest glare that you've been practicing in front of the mirror while you were picking out what to wear. I got ready and felt the muscles in my face starting to tense up slowly but before I knew it he glared at me and walked away.