Part 1

It was raining hard that day; you're looking outside the window of your favourite coffee shop. Rain makes you feel emotional and sad. It reminds you of your grandfather. You were his favourite granddaughter; also you were the first grandchild in the family.
You used to go hiking or fishing when he's still alive. "I miss those times", you mumble to yourself after a deep sigh. You tilted your head in your seat to stop the growing lump in your throat. "You're being emotional again", you scold yourself. It's been three years since that accident happened.
After a while, you decided to go home even though you don't have an umbrella with you. It's been a habit of yours to walk in the rain. As you walk out the door, someone from outside bump into you. You didn't bother to look but said sorry and keep walking.

On the other hand, Mingyu was rushing into the coffee shop to buy coffee (café Americano to be exact). Although you have coffee at home, Cheol hyung still bothers you to buy on that coffee shop even though it's raining.
You didn't mind 'cuz that's also your favourite coffee shop and you've got to buy your favourite drink at his expense. As you were closing the umbrella, someone from inside bump into you. "Sorry", you said and the girl caught your eyes. She looks sad and she walks past you straight to the rain! You just shake your head in amazement. 'Girls sometimes are crazy', that's what you think.

The rain got stronger; you decided to take shelter in the waiting shed. You're going home anyway so you decided to take a bus so that you have time to contemplate on things. The bus came and you take the seat at the middle on the driver's side. You used to seat on that side because your mother always tell you that its safer to seat on that side of the bus, that if the bus got hit tendency is, the driver will save his life so that side wont collide. It's not that you're being paranoid but it's better to take precautions than to be sorry.

Then, someone sat to your side. It's the man from the coffee shop. You recognized him cause of his umbrella that is green. He smiled slightly at you but you just look away. He didn't recognize you.
You're time to take off the bus came and you just walk past him, little that you know that you're in the same neighborhood. "Excuse me", he called but you didn't bother to look back. "Miss", he called again. You looked back and saw him looking at you. "Here", he gave you the umbrella. "I'm just living nearby so take this. You might get sick." Then he turned around. You just stood there, speechless.

When you get home, you change your clothes and lay on your bed. You're still thinking about that guy who gave you the umbrella. He seems looks nice and you have a soft spot for caring people because you're not used to being cared of. You grew up being independent that's what your parents taught you, 'As long as you can do it, don't ask for help'. You're used to taking care of others instead. Most of your friends are also younger than you, that's why. Until you fell asleep, he's still on your mind.