Chapter 23

Haneul's P.O.V

I'm walking to BigHit's building now. I still feel hurt for i don't know what reason. Ever since that night, I didn't call or text Namjoon. Even if he did, I didn't answer. He did come over to my house to check on me. He's scared if I'd do the same thing. And just lie to him that i wanted time to he alone. Again.

I walk in BigHit's building, greeted Sohyun unnie. I went to the second floor and saw Yoongi oppa, sitting down with a wide smile, with a card on his hands. I wonder what it is. I walk up to him.

"Morning Oppa." - i greeted him with a smile.

"Oh Morning Haneul." - he greeted me back with a smile. I sit next to him.

"You look extra happy today." - i said.

"I am."

"Why?" - i asked. He hand me the card that he was holding onto.

"Oh! Wedding invitation! Oh! Waaahh! With Min?" - i asked with a huge smile. Wahhhh my oppa is getting married!

"It wouldn't be Yoongi without Min." - he said with a wink. I laughed.

"I'm happy for you, oppa. After lots of fights, you both stayed strong." - i said with a smile and pat his back.

"Thank you Haneul-ah. You must come okay. Must. And dress like a princess. Namjoon will like it." - he said, smiling.

"I will. Why would Namjoon like it oppa? Siena will look better than me." - i said with a small laugh.

"You wouldn't know." - he said and smiled. He got up, and left to his studio. Hmm... Kwon Min with Min Yoongi. I'm excited for them! I greeted the other unnies and oppas. Going in a room that has no one. I sit on the sofa and sighed.

I heard the door opens. I sit up and use my phone. "Haneul-ah." - Namjoon called. I hummed. He sits next to me, and face me.

"We need to talk." - he said.

"About?"

"Why you left that park at that night?" - i asked.

"Namjoon, that night, was 3 weeks ago. Didn't i explain it enough? What more explanation do you need?" - i asked, annoyed.

"It seems like you're lying to me." - he said. I am.

"I didn't." - i said.

"But it's not just that night. You've been distancing away from me a lot. Why?"

"You have a girlfriend. She'll get jealous if i spend a lot of time with you." - i said.

"You met Siena. She didn't even say anything. She's cool with our friendship." - he said.

"Or you wanna end our friendship? Thats why you're distancing away from me." - he asked.

"I didn't say a word about that." - i said.

"Fine. I take it back. But why? I miss you. I miss Haneul more than i miss my own girlfriend." - he said. He lay his head on my shoulder and sighed.

"Why are you doing this to me? It's hurting me." - he said. He look up and i saw his eyes.

"Ah why are you crying? Stop it." - i said, wiping his tears with my palms. But it flows more.

"Ya stop. Stop crying." - i said, still wiping his tears. He wipe his tears and sighed.

"Can you not do this? It hurts me. I can't bare with living without you. Because i only have you." - he said.

"You have Siena. You have your family. I'm the alone one." - i said. He sigh.

"It's different, Haneul." - he said.

Dinner...

We're going to have dinner around this area. Just the two of us. We sit across each other and ordered. "So you're going to Yoongi hyung's wedding right?" - he asked.

"Of course." - i said. Our food arrives and we start eating.

"Means i can see feminine Haneul?" - he asked, smiling so wide.

"Hmm... maybe." - i said with a laugh. He whined.

"Sorry I'm late! Hi jagiya. Hi Haneul." - i heard a lady's voice. I look up and froze. Jung Siena. She hugged Namjoon and sit next to him. I thought this dinner was just me and Namjoon? I gave Namjoon a look. He gave me a sorry look.

I rolled my eyes. "Oh i would like you both to meet my little brother." - Siena said.

"Annyeonghaseyo." - a guy greeted us. I turn to where the voice came from. I froze. Our eyes met and he look shocked seeing me.

"Haneul?"

"Sion?"

"You both know each other?" - Namjoon asked. We snapped back to reality. Know more than enough Namjoon. Sion, Jung Sion, my old best friend. The one who left me. He sits next to me awkwardly. I wanna leave already.

They talked happily. While I'm at the side, feeling my blood rising. I quickly eat. I take my last bite, chewing on it. I grab a hundred dollars, and place it on the table with a small slam.

"I'm done." - i said and quickly left the restaurant. I hailed a taxi and head back home. I'm angry, sad. Once reaching, i pay the ahjussi and run to my house. I close my front door, turning on the lights. I take off my sweater and throwing it away.

I stomp to my room, and sit on my bed. I'm angry. Why? First off, it was meant to be dinner time. Just me and Namjoon. No one else. But he invites Siena without me knowing. And adding on, oh wow! She brought her little brother.

And his little brother is none other than my old best friend. Urgh!! I hate you so much Kim Namjoon. I hate you.

I end up, crying. To myself. Alone. Why does everything goes this way? I don't understand my own feelings. I have no parents. I'm always alone. I have no friends. Namjoon is the only friend. But he fucked up today. I hate him so much. I cried more. Why am j even in this world? I don't have anybody.

I hate Kim Namjoon. I hate him. I hate him for what he did earlier on. I hate him for making me not know my feelings. I hate him for making me trust him. I hate him for being my best friend. Eomma, appa, i hate Kim Namjoon. I cried more, laying down and curled myself.

-----------------------------------------
Ayyooo~! Waddup! So sorry for not updating yesterday! I had a long day. From morning, till midnight, i just had tons of things to do. I'm always busy. I wanna rest omg.

But anyways sorry for those who were waiting! So sorry :( but here is the new chapter. Hope you like it~

Follow my BTS series! Make sure you're on the right track! The stories have links with each other!

BTS Series:
1st Book - Married A Gangster || JJK [COMPLETED]
2nd Book - Love Hate || MYG [COMPLETED]
3rd Book - Just One Day || PJM [COMPLETED]
4th Book - Makeup Artist || JHS [COMPLETED]
5th Book - Strength || KNJ -ONGOING-
6th Book - Capture || KSJ -soon-
7th Book - Just || KTH -soon-

Twitter & Instagram:
@/kwonkimminjeon

1/2/18, 1st February 2018

-KwonKimMinJeon💕