Chapter 1: Wonder

Dahyun's POV

Its another day at hell.... U know why? Bcuz it is school day. You might wonder why i would even go to school. I go to school mainly is bcuz that i am force to do it.

I forget to introduce myself. My name is Dahyun a.k.a the lonely girl. Im the lonely girl bcuz i hv no friends. Most of the ppl in school thinks that Im weird. Thats just why school is known as hell.

Well you see, no children like school. Im not excluded as I hv no friends here. I hv always wonder why life is so unfair. I mean like i hv classmates that talk to me and acts like a friend. Yes, i didnt say anythind wrong. They really acts like a friend.

My tablemates do talk to me but i know behind me they are complaining. I hv once accidentally overheard their conversation that makes me not believe in friendship anymore.

If boys talk to me, that means that they just want to win the bet with their friend. Forget to mention, im known as a ice princess. I dont believe in anything or anyone including my parents. I only believe him. He is the only one i believe.

He is the only person who helps me when im in pain. He is the only person that dun care abt what happens next and eventually jusr help me. He is the only person that believes no matter what i say. He is th only one who i can lean on.He is the only one who i can lean on without any fear.

My story with him hv to start from the day my parents divorce and give me to a aunty who tortures me. I was around 8 yrs old that time. I tried to run away every time. But no matter how hard i try i still cant.

One of the night, i saw a boy climbing the wall. I take a pen and write one my hand 'Help Me, Escape'. He come near me and brought me to a secret door. I followed him as he bring me to a small house or should i say room. Although it is small but it still forever stays in my brain.

I asked him where is his parents. His face shows a slightly pain. As he told me that, he is like me get torture by the scary aunty. His parents died when he was 9 yrs old. He came back here as this is the place where it is his home. His whole family stays here. All his memories and tears shed here. It is the best place where he thinks. It is a place oni him.