The Beginning

((The image above is actually a picture of my brother in 2016 before he was killed a few months later he will be our character Sampson. This story is being rewritten and remade I relised how crappy it was finally))

September 12th 2011
4:27pm

I walked through the front door to find my father passed out drunk on the couch with a cigarette in his left hand and an empty Bud-Light bottle in the other. I timidly walked towards him and put the cigarette out, I then took the beer bottle and set it on the coffee table. I walked to my fathers room grabbed a small blanket and slowly draped it over his sleeping body, I then quietly picked up all the trash and threw it away. After I finnished in the living room I went to the kitchen, turned on the hot water faucet and began to tiredly scrub the dishes, rinse them, dry them, then put them away.

After I got done with the dishes I walked out to the living room so that I could go up the stairs, to my bedroom, when I noticed my father was not on the couch anymore. I froze up in fear and turned around to find him standing there with a very pissed off expression. I backed up until my back hit the stairwell when he punched me in the stomach and reminded me once again how im a disgraceful little piece of trash, how I shouldn't exist and so on as he continued to beat me. Kicking my stomach, chest, legs and my head as I began to curl up into a ball on the floor, beginning to sob. After what seamed like a eternity he finally stopped and walked away as I lay there sobbing for a few more minutes before drying my tears and starting to crawl up the stairs, down the hall, and into my room. I shut the door as fast as i could then locked it. I slowly crawled my way into the built-in bathroom. I look under the sink and found my box of razor blades I take one out, after closing and locking the door, I sit against it, tears silently sliding down my face as I hold the razor to my skin, beginning to slice it, dark red blood coming to the surface.

"Idiot."

Cut.

"insignificant"

cut

"Worthless'

cut

"Fag"

cut

"Go kill yourself " 

cut

"No one cares"

cut

"You look like the remnants of a botched abortion!"

Cut.

"seven new cuts to add to my collection of scars.... like anyone would care if I died or not..... maybe I should kill myself......maybe in a public area..." i said quietly to myself as i got up wrapping gauze around the fresh wounds and pulling down my sleeves as I put the razor in the sink and walked out of the bathroom , putting on my leather jacket before heading out the window and down the fire escape my sharpest knife in my pocket as I walk down to Spring Meadow Park. Sitting under the weeping willow tree by the stream.

//  Wooooohooooo 612 words Thanks for reading i'll update ASAP and fix my errors Grey W

//  Wooooohooooo 612 words Thanks for reading i'll update ASAP and fix my errors Grey W. Blackwell signing out.//