Ep.1-A New Evil

Hotaru has been reborn ever since the battle city tournament ended and Yugi/ Yami have been looking after her since she was sacrificed. 

"I can't believe its been a month since we've watched Hotaru." Yugi emphasized holding the small infant on his lap as the spirit Yami watches in 'awe.'

/Yes, it's a miracle that I was able to create her as a normal human and not being controlled by that egg that was inside of her./Yami agreed smiling at the little one.

"You know...I have a feeling that Hotaru is going to have a brighter future ahead of her. " Yugi said as Hotaru touch his golden locks that he chuckled at her actions.

/Let's hope so. A new evil may approach to stop us from looking for my memories./ Yami worried as he looked at the young infant who was looking forward in a brand new start of her life over again.

"Don't worry Pharaoh, as we're together and our friends are here. We'll help you remember you're past so we can save the world when it's our destiny." Yugi claims as Yami smiled.

"I suppose your right." Yami smiled.

Throughout the whole day, Yami and Yugi played, fed, took a little nap with Hotaru that they're friends arrived at the game shop.

"Awe, I can't believe haven't mention us how cute she is." Tea cooed at the little baby who spoke gibberish.

"Yeah, thank goodness you've saved her to get the evil side away from her so that she doesn't get to attach to it." Tristan said.

"Your right. Let's hope that she'll have a good life that await's her." Yugi hoped until it wasn't before long when he heard grandpa groaning in pain.

Joey went outside to see who did this to grandpa and so did the other's. That's when they saw Obelisk and then met with some biker's.

"If you want your Egyptian God cards back. You have to meet us at the dock." One biker who spoke in deep voice said.

"Who are you?" Yugi demanded as they rode away.

"I guess we should go meet up with them." Joey said.

"What about grandpa? And Hotaru?" 

"Grandpa went to go rest. We can take Hotaru with us so that he won't have to watch her while we're getting your rare cards back." Tristan suggested as they went to go meet with those bikers who said that they will give the rare cards back or either it could be a trick.

When they've arrived Yugi transformed so Yami can take his place in this duel.

"I suggest you give me those Egyptian God cards back before SOMEONE get's hurt." Yami threaten.

"My name is Gurimo. If you want your Egyptian God cards back. You'll have to face me in a duel." Gurimo said.

"Fine. One on one." Yami scowled.

Featured Duel: Yami Yugi vs. Gurimo

Turn 1: Yami Yugi
Yami Yugi draws "" and subsequently Normal Summons it (1700/1600) in . He then a card.

Turn 2: Gurimo
Gurimo draws. He then "" (1200/400) in . Since "Marauding Captain" was Normal Summoned, its effect activates, allowing Gurimo to "" (800/700) in . Gurimo then activates "". Now all of Gurimo's monsters will gain 500 and the loser of the Duel will lose his soul ("Marauding Captain" 1200 → 1700/400) ("Shadow Tamer" 800 → 1300/700).

"Marauding Captain" attacks and destroys "Beta The Magnet Warrior". then activates his face-down "" to pay 1000 Life Points (Yugi 4000 → 3000) and "" (1500/1800) in . Gurimo's hand contains "", "", and "". Gurimo then a card.

Turn 3: Yami Yugi
Yami Yugi draws "" and subsequently Normal Summons it (1400/1700) in . Gurimo activates his face-down "Hidden Soldiers" to "Makyura the Destructor" (1600 → 2100/1200) from his hand in as Yami Yugi Normal Summoned a monster.

Yami Yugi then "" to allow both players to a monster from their in . Yami Yugi Special Summons "Beta The Magnet Warrior" (1700/1600) in Defense Position while Gurimo doesn't Special Summon anything due to his being currently empty.

Yami Yugi then "Alpha The Magnet Warrior", "Beta The Magnet Warrior", and "Gamma The Magnet Warrior" in order to "" (3500/3850) in . "Valkyrion the Magna Warrior" and "Marauding Captain" (Gurimo 4000 → 2200).

Turn 4: Gurimo
Gurimo draws "" and subsequently activates it to "Marauding Captain" (1200 → 1700/400) from the in . Gurimo then "Makyura the Destructor", "Shadow Tamer", and "Marauding Captain" in order to "" (4000 → 4500/4000) in .