Basics

Hello You know me by Lady Aria, Aria or possibly Ria. This of course isn't my real name or even close. The reason I chose this name is because it's one of my favorite girl names. Yeah no special reason unfortunately.

I am fourteen years young, my birthday is March 20. I'm a spring baby, literally, I happened to be born on the first day of spring. Comment your birthdays maybe you'll find your birthday twin😊

My favorite color is well black, which is actually a shade, depends on how you view it I guess.

My favorite number is Seven. It's just something about the number that is more appealing about other numbers I don't freaking know. ( I cuss more than if like to but I try sometimes, so don't be surprised when you come across this language in my books)

This is a fun fact actually, my favorite flower is a Rose. My nickname used to be Rose irl. I was previously known as BloodRose03. I moved accounts without much warning. Sorry for that of some of you restumble across me. I deleted that account completely out of anger at the world, also sorry for the stupid reason.

My current favorite song is Bad at Love By Halsey. It's the first song in a while that I've been able to put on repeat and not get annoyed with it. Comment your favorite song below and maybe I've heard it!