JUSTIN BIEBER IMAGINES

Imagine you and Justin having a huge argument because Justin was cheating on you with Selena. You said, " Why did you cheat on me am I not good enough for you." You said it with a straight face. Then Justin said he had a begging look, " Let me explain (Y/ N)." You said and you were crossing your arms," Go ahead Justin explain." You were looking at him with a serious face so he could explain. Justin said," It was a mistake Selena force me to have sex with her and I couldn't get her off of me." You said it with a furious tone," That bitch she has to know that your mine and not hers." Justin smirk and said," Then show me that I'm yours." Then you said in a confused tone."What?" Justin said and he was getting closer to you," Then show me that I'm yours." You nodded and said," Fine I will." Then you grab Justin face and kissed him with force but passionately he kiss back. Then he wrap your legs around his waist without breaking the kiss.

-------------------------------- Skipping this part you know whats going to happen ;) -------------------------------

Then you wake up and realize what happen last night you smiled. You felt arms around your waist. You turn around it was Justin. Then he open his eyes and said in a sleepy tone," Good morning beautiful."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hey guys I hope you like my first imagine. I wrote this imagine at my English class cause I was so bored as fuck. So yeah can u guys please put a comment and tell that u like it or nah lol. Can u guys put me a vote. And once again thank you guys for reading this imagine. Love yah guys!!!!!!!

Love,

Michyy