Chapter 1

CeCe and Rocky were going to take part in their dance fashion show.  CeCe came home with two dresses they were both modelling for it.
Ceces dress was a light blue with gems stuck on to it. The gems faded as it got towards the bottom. Rocky's dress was a light pink/burgundy colour. It had a fluffy bottom skirt.
"I finally can get these perfect shoes." CeCe excitedly said.
"CeCe,Are you sure?" Rocky replied."They look pretty hard to walk in"
CeCe nodded. She took he dress to her bedroom to try it on. She came through with her dress onto her.
"I LOVE IT!" CeCe added.
Rocky took hers to try it on.
"Omg rocky you look amazing."
"Why thanks " rocky added.

It was a couple days later and CeCe came home with a bag.
"What's in the bag?" Rocky said.
"Oh just.." CeCe paused. "The best pair of high heel shoes in the world. "
"CeCe are you sure you can walk in them."
"Yes rocky."

It was the day.
The fashion show began.
Everyone looked stunning. Backstage,rocky CeCe and Tallulah were talking.
"Ew,ew,ew" Tullulah said as she came out with a full white hat,white dress and shoes.
"What's wrong" CeCe said
"Oh please,White on white, so boring"
Said tallulah.
"Well at least your not wearing this dress,it's too uncomfortable"
Rocky grabbed her hands to adjust the dress to the regular position.
"Um rocky, I think it's upside down and backwards"
"Great so the designers name isn't dry clean only"
She went back to the dressing room to change.
"I need a pop of colour" Tullulah added to the conversation.
CeCe took a lipstick and Tullulah snatches it off her. "Just what the fashion doctor ordered" she said.
Tullulah took it and drew a line right down her dress. "Me likey" Tullulah said as she gave a laugh.
Later on all the models came onto the stage. CeCe came out and she was struggling to walk in them. She came over to model them and manages to walk.
After everyone came out, it was time for the final dance,they all danced there heart out. CeCe was still struggling to do all of the turns and dances and stuff. She managed to do it quite well and said "I did it" she said it with happiness. She walked up and was smiling but then her heel caught on the edge of the stage and she fell hard on her head.
"CeCe" cries rocky. "Model down, model down" Tullulah said.

After several hours later, rocky was shaking. She was getting really nervous. She was shaking and didn't know what to do.
Freddie came out, 'rocky my mum wants to see you're Freddie said.
Rocky went running to her.
"How's CeCe" rocky added. "She's fine" Ceces mother said in relief.
"There's just one thing you should know."
Rocky saw CeCe in her bed. "CeCe I'm so glad your ok,I honestly don't know what I'd do without you"
"Awe!that's so sweet. Just one question.Who are you?"