Sex class mission

We just left that simple S class mission as it was because of the outrageous request of going in pairs of the same gender.Or so Natsu and Gray thinks.Natsu was supposedly going with Lucy but Gray invited him to the mission.

"Dammit,why the hell did I even agree to this anyway!?The price isn't even that high!"Natsu is childishly pouting while Gray pulls him to the portal.

"We can get more fame and I could kill you for 55 Billion,you know."Gray pulls out the bounty for the nameless octopus.

Once they reached the location,Phantom Forest.The atmosphere begins to lower down.No one is to be seen by the forest.They soon walked to the core of the forest because thats where the creature usually hides.

"Why would it be here,In a forest with no one here?"Gray asks to himself.

"Whats wrong,scared?"Natsu teased him.

"It was just suspicion that this might be a trap."

After that sentence,tentacles surround the two men.They set out their magic and prepare to roast the octupus for a feast.They started fighting but there was no end to the tentacles and soon wore them down.

"There's no end to them!"Natsu's fire soon wears down and no source to take from as well.

The two collapsed on the ground,thinking that it was the end for them.The tentacles reached for them and got in their clothes.

"What-the,If you wanna kill us,Just do it!Stop touching me!"Natsu desparetaly pulls out the tentacle but fails to do so from the energy wasted just now.

The tentacles start rubbing their nipples as they moaned  and turn rock hard.

"Dam...Dammit!Get off me!"Natsu shakes him off but the tentacles grabs him tightly.They were defenceless against them.The octupus showed himself finally and forced some tentacles down their throats.It was actually drug going down their throats.Their dicks start twitching and leaking precum,as if wanting to cum.

The tentacles pulled out all the clothings while some were erotically stroking their cocks together.The tentacles then reached in their ass,slowly putting more and more in them.

"I am gonna...Cum!!"Gray and Natsu ejaculated at the same time but the octopus was not satisfied yet.The octopus stroke their manhoods harder and forced Grey's cock down Natsu's ass.They kept moaning and touching each other until they passed out from the intensity.After they woke up,they got their clothes back on.Since the octupus went back to the sea,the bounty is count as done.The whole guild was shocked they done it.

"Hey,wasn't the octopus a pervert though?The bounty was only made for the SS class wizards...I made a mistake.Sorry.."Mirajane accidentaly posted the bounty on the signboard.

They never spoke of it but this accident brought the two closer than friends.They would have an intercourse every now and then.It was kept a secret not yet to be found.