Loving somebody else [Ziam boyxboy] (Liam's P.O.V)

Summary: Zayn loves Liam, Liam loves Niall. A deal, a lie leads to... what? Find out yourself!

Pairing: Zayn Malik x Liam Payne (Ziam)

A/N: Haven't proof-read, so deal with it!

________________________________________________________________________________

I am said to be the most caring and loving boy in One Direction and in the whole wide world if you ask Directioners. Yes baby, if you think I am Liam Payne, you're right.

As aforesaid, I'm the girls' dream, but nobody knows the real me... I'm a gay. I wouldn't know it if there was no Niall Horan in this world. Yup I'm in love with my best friend. Don't know if it's lucky...

Let's just make this straight between you and me (I shouldn't use the word 'straight'), the whole band which I'm in is a bunch of gay. No offense, but I'm serious, Louis and Harry, I'm in love with Niall and... Zayn seems to be interested in me.... I don't know. I shouldn't have said it since Zayn is like the most normal one in us and saying that he is also a gay turns us all into freaks...

We were at the interview. They just asked hot or not and I figured out Zayn was following my every step. It's quite nice of him to stuck with me, but I just feel quite sad because Niall didn't do the same.

After the interview, Zayn asked me whether I liked to go to his flat for a little party. Excuse me, but party BETWEEN TWO OF US. He's definitely up to something.

"OK!" I replied, knowing it's time to solve the problem.

...

"So Liam," Zayn sits down next to me, handing me a glass of fresh water, "you know it right?"

"What do you mean I know it Zayn?" I'm clueless about what he was saying at the moment.

"You know how I feel towards you, right?" Woah woah, too much information, don't you think Zayn? I can't believe he could talk about it non-reluctantly.

I nodded. "Maybe!"

"So what do you think?" Without hesitation, Zayn looked me straight in the eyes and asked. This was awkward Zayn.

"This is awkward Zee!" I shook my head. "I don't know you are the same."

"Yes I don't either. Neither I know I'm a gay nor I can talk about it so openly." Zayn smirked. I'm so hate that smirk of his. Everytime he tries to put on the to seduce, I always fall for its cuteness. Damn my disloyalty.

"I'm sorry Zee! I don't feel the same!" I said, closing my eyes. What if he begged in front of me and cried? I will surely fall for that. I never want to hurt anyone's feeling, because I understand how it feels to be torn.

To my surprise, Zayn burst out laughing. I then rubbed my hair. "I know Li! I know! You're in love with Niall, aren't you? That's so obvious!"

"What?" I can't understand his mood. In a blink of an eye, he changed from proposal to laughter. Is this some kind of joke to him?

"No sorry. I don't think you would be so confused. And yes, I do know how you feel when I saw you looking at Niall like that. You are one nice person Niall is one lucky boy. I think he deserves it. Why don't you just tell him?" As he was saying, I feel the heat on my face. What an embarrassment!

"You think I should tell him?" I asked him curiously. You don't see the one who you just rejected would advised you to confess your love to someone else everyday.

"Of course. I mean if he isn't straight, which apparently he isn't, he will fall for you!" Zayn smiled friendly. How could he do that? Is that smile fake? Coz it looks so real.