Part title

* A few moths later
Ari's POV

The alarm rings at 3 am and I gently slip out of Malcolm's arms and stretch, pulling on a pair of pants and a thick black coat.

I have to visit the doctor at night.
It's the only way I won't get caught by the media. News has already blown up now that Kylie Jenner and I are both pregnant at the same time.

I kiss Malcolm's pink lips and he wakes.

"It's time." I tell him. He kisses my rounding stomach. I moan into the kiss a little.

He pulls away with a pained expression. I look down to see his dick is hard and I roll my eyes giggling.

"Later boo."
He nods and smiles

We drove down to Beverly where our favorite GP is.

"You nervous?" He asks me.

"A little."

"Do you want a boy or a girl?" I ask.

"I don't mind. I'd love a little boy to teach to be a man. I'd love a little princess to treat and to protect."

My heart gets butterflies at that.

"I love you." I tell him.

"I love you too." He squeezes my thigh comfortingly from the drivers seat.

When we get to the doctors we are called in immediately. Malcolm holds my hand as they squeeze cold gel onto my stomach.

"Deep breathes." Malcolm reminds me kissing my lips. He always makes sure I am okay.

I squeeze his hand gently. We gaze at each other until the doctor comes in with a wheeled tv screen.

I gasp and Malcolm looks up.

"It's our baby." I smile.

I look over at Malcolm and he's crying with happiness.

"Look Babuuu, it's waving at us." I laugh.

"Oh my gosh

"Oh my gosh." He smiles widely at me pulling me into his lap as the doctor continues to scan my stomach.

"Would you like to know the gender?" The doctor asks.
Me and Malcolm look at each other. I nod at him. He squeezes my hand.

"Yes please."

"ITS A GIRL."
!!!!!!
Malcolm runs his hands through my hair and kisses me passionately as if i was the air he breathes.

He pulls a way and we look at each other in awe.

"A little princesss." I hug him and kiss his neck.

"I promise to look after the both of you forever." He holds me tight. " I promise I will look after my girls and no one will ever hurt you."

"I love you so much." I attack him with kisses. The doctor must have politely left because we were alone in the room.

Malcolm and I discuss names for our princess and then, he whispers in my ear the perfect name. I look at him, our eyes both sparkle.

"It's perfect." I whisper.

We take pictures of our baby girl and Malcolm posts it on Instagram. The whole journey his phone is blowing up with messages of congratulations.

Malcolm looks tired so I order that we stay in a hotel nearby and don't drive home. I was partially suggesting it because I am very tired though.

The hotel is lovely, the sheets are cosy, and as Malcolm goes to brush his teeth I suddenly feel extremely tired.

Malcolm's POV,

I come out of the en-suite and Ari is snoring on her face. I smile at how cute she is.

Part of me wonders if it's hurting the baby though

So I gently roll her onto her back and then slide in with her under the covers.

I kiss her in her sleep and she mumbles. "Malcolm, marry meee."

"One day Ari. One day beautiful."

Suddenly my phone rings. It's my mother so I have to pick up.

"SHE I PREGNANT!!!!!!!" My mum screams through the phone.

"She is." I reply nervously.

"CONGRATULATIONS" my mum and Joan scream down the phone.

"Hey Miss Grande" I say happily,

"I invited her over I hope you don't mind."

" I'm glad it's you Mac. I am so proud." Joan says getting a little emotional .

"Thank you. Love you miss Grande."

"I love you too my son."

My heart skips a beat at Joan calling me her son. It means a lot to me.

"Where is my daughter?"

"She is fast asleep in my arms "

"Thank you for being there for her." Joan says. I know she means a whole lot more than me being hers right now.

" Thank You. I love you mum I love you Joan, speak soon."

"Oh and by the way... ITS A GIRL." I hang up.

Ari's POV

The next morning Malcolm and I go shopping.

We buy so many things, and when we get home, I serve coffee and snacks whilst Malcolm makes our baby girls bedroom.

We have made the decision to let her grow up in my house and make it the family home. But we will keep Malcolm's house for when we need even more privacy as a family.

When I walk into the spare room he covers my eyes and kisses my lips.

"Let me see." I giggle kissing him back.

"Okay." He lifts his hands and I gasp.

"It's so beautiful." I look around in amazement.

I pull him in and kiss him passionately.
In the toy box and on the chair, were hundreds of tiny elephants.