The beginning

The sun penetrated his eyes as he raised his binder to block his eyes from the harsh rays of the sun.
He had been waiting for this day.
This day was a goal setter.
A day that his hard work would prove useful or not.
As usual, on a summer Tuesday morning, the clouds hovered and made no effort to block the harsh sun. when he saw this angel,that caused distraction and attention not only to him but to all of his friends but the perception was one which he'd never seen before.Despite the turmoil and the tiny Battle of fear he had in him, his eyes flicked to the paper on the bulletin board. It had a bright yellow hue.
What caught his attention wasn't the yellow paper.
It wasn't the bold letters printed in italics.
It was her.
She stood staring at the yellow paper, her green eyes trying to make out something.
She looked fragile. Her milk complexion was flawless and her brown hair was effortlessly packed into a bun.

He got to know her name was Loretta and he began to think about her,had sleepless nights trying to figure out a way to start a conversation with her little did he know was about to happen more than just Loretta.
One beautiful night he saw her trying to make up and just stood at the window staring at her without having any idea she spotted him already,later did he gain consciousness and had to run as fast as his legs could carry him till he fell into a stream. On getting home wet and cold his mom asked ''where are you coming from young man''and he couldn't give a reply all he did was was to walk to his room and continue thinking about how he'd seen her look so beautiful in her light blue night wear which was transparent,making his thinking go farther than he'd ever though of till he fell asleep. Next morning was a Monday and summer had ended already and Austin wasn't willing to get out of bed, only to remember Loretta was in his class and he had to make it early to get a chance to sit beside her, he hurriedly took his bath and ate his breakfast,his mom was suprised because she's never seen him really excited about going to school. He was unable to get to seat near her, but still made glances at her and the teacher noticed this and warned him not to spend his youthful age thinking about girls, the whole class couldn't stop laughing at the teachers expression.
School was over and he had managed to send a letter to her saying he'll like to walk her home which she repute saying No problem, this made him really excited and nervous but this was his only chance to prove he's man enough. So he waited for her to finish her discussion with her friends, he was tensed thinking they were talking about him, his instincts were right because they've actually been talking about him, they started their long walk into the thin air filled with flowers and love filled in the atmosphere, boti talking,laughing and giggling about old stories they told each other.
On getting to the front of her house he told her ''goodnight'' and she hugged and thanked him for walking her home and keeping her company by landing a peck on his cheek which made him flattered,then he went his way trying to reverse the moment when she hugged and thanked him,it was one of the dreams he had had one of the nights he'd think about her till he fell asleep now it's happened right before his own eyes. On getting home he realized his mom was not yet back from work, he had no choice than to make dinner which later turned out into something else, because he burnt the food leading to a fire explosion, in the process of putting out the fire he broke his wrist leaving him no option than to run, the neigbors saw smoke leaving the apartment and had to call the fire service, at about 8:30pm the whole issue had been resolved and there was no trace of fire, the real work now began because he had to clean the whole house, he got a little help from friends and neigbors making the work faster.