First date

Will Traynor

I saw the people from the euthanasia making the mixture that would kill me.

And suddenly I was scared of dying.

And I realized.

I didn't want to die. It was hard to live but I didn't want to die!

" mum !" I shouted so she could hear me.

She and a crying Louisa Clark came running into the room I was in.

" Clark " I Said smiling " I don't want to die "

Mom took a deep breath and Clark ran to me and threw her arms around my neck.

" Are You sure ?!?" Louisa asked crying. I shook my head " No but I do know that I want to be with you!" I said frowning. " Oh !" Louisa Said smiling " You do ?"

I nodded.

Louisa Clark smiled and kissed me.

We kissed passionately for a while until mum coughed awkwardly. We looked at her smiling.

" You're sure ?" Mom asked me. " Definitely " I said smiling.

Mum smiled and ran to me and wrapped her arms around me.

We then paid the euthanasia and went back home to Britain.

" Clark?" I asked smiling at Clark once we got home " Do you want to go out on a date with me ?"

" Definitely " Louisa said smiling.

" Then go home, get dressed and Nathan and I will be picking you up at 6 pm in the evening I'm taking you somewhere special Clark " I said smiling.

" Where are we going?" Louisa asked me. " Now that Clark is a surprise for you to uncover!" I said smiling. " Ok " Louisa Said Kissing me on the cheek and leaving.

I rolled to Nathan and planned the perfect date spot.

I decided to reserve a table at the reindeer in London.

Then at 6 pm Nathan and I drove to Louisa's home.

Her father let us in. " Will !" Her father said smiling " I guess you decided not to die after all !". I chuckled and nodded. " Yup !" I said smiling.

Soon Louisa went downstairs. She looked beautiful

" Ah the tights !" I said smiling

" Of course !" Clark said smiling at me. " You ready?" I asked smiling. " Ready !" She said smiling and going down the stairs.