"Here"

I am sitting in my usual spot, at the corner with my back to the wall where I can see the front door, the bathroom hallway, and the tv. I've been sitting on this stool for the last five years that I been coming to this bar. This place is....classy. It's been here since 1923. The bar is spanish oak with a real brass foot rail. Carlo bought the bar and I came with him from his old place. Carlo keeps the best single malts to be found. Doesn't matter if those single malts are Scotch, Irish, or Japanese. This is why I followed him here. I'm here most every night about eight. I have two drinks, one Scotch and one Japanese. I'm here for about two hours and I go home. It works for me. I get my social interaction, I watch whatever game is on, and Carlo and I talk. There's a few other guys who are regulars, but they aren't as regular as myself.

Now there's this broad who has been coming in for the last three weeks. She comes in on Mondays, Thursdays, and Fridays. She carries a leather mail pouch that is always loaded down. She also has two drinks everytime and then leaves. She usually has an Anejo and Rye. I don't get that, but okay, it makes her happy. On Fridays she only orders Extra Anejo, and she gets at least ten doubles. I like her....

So I sit here with my little Japanese friend and have a little giggle at Carlo as he is yelling at the tv in disbelief. Carlo's fighter is getting his ass handed to him after he bragged about the guy's abilities for the last two weeks. The broad is at the bar and is throwing punches. She gets real excited with the action and tosses back her tequila, slamming the glass down. Right then Carlo's guy takes an uppercut left and it hurt, followed by a really nice right hook just under the left ear. Carlo's guy is done and the Ref is coming in to stop the fight. Suddenly the fighter has Carlo's guy by the head with both hands and delivers a flying knee to the center of his face. Blood explodes out the sides and Carlo's fighter crumples to the floor like he was just shot through the head, execution style. The Ref stands over Carlo's guy waving his hand. The broad is hooping and trash talking Carlo. Carlo is plainly stunned his guy got knocked out like that. Carlo doesn't say anything. He walks over to the broad, pours her another shot, and says "Shut up"!

Well, after all was said and done Carlo realized it was already eleven and decided to close up. He said he had something to do early in the morning. I'd noticed that the broad had passed me several looks all night with that look like she wanted to talk with me privately. She was playing in her purse and Carlo was mopping up. So I thought I'd take a chance. I wrote a quick note, patted Carlo on the shoulder as I walked past and said goodnight. Carlo said "Goodnight. See ya tomorrow." As I walked, I stopped behind the broad. I reached around her, dropped the note on the bar, and then walked out. The note said "Follow me if you want!" I took about ten steps out the door and there the broad was following me down the sidewalk.

I got to my building. She was about thirty feet behind me. I told Dennie, he's the night watchman, that she was with me. Dennie nodded okay. I got in the elevator and she followed me in. I stood at the switchboard and she leaned against the back wall with her purse and pouch in front of her. The elevator came to a slow stop and the old bell rang. As the doors opened I glanced over my shoulder. I turned my head back, crack a tiny smile and entered the hallway. She followed behind from a short distance. I opened my door, stepped in, and hung up my coat. I looked over and she was standing at the door. I put out my hand. She came in and handed me her bags. I put them down next to my mail desk. I stepped behind her, took her coat by the lapels, and opened it up. She stepped out of her coat with elegance and grace. As I hung it up she stood there, without expression, looking at me.

I got two glasses, a bottle of water, and my bottle of Crown XR. I went into the living where she had seated herself. I poured two fingers worth in each glass and splashed it with water. She took her glass just as I took mine. We looked at one another for a moment. I walked to the window and stared into the night. It was clear and the city lights were very bright. The city looked so beautiful. She came over and leaned against the window, looked at me, and sipped her drink. She then placed the glass to her nose and took a deep breathe. She smiled as she exhaled. I smiled knowing she liked the drink. I stepped back and sat in my leather reading chair. She returned and sat on the edge of the couch, leaning forward her elbows resting on her knees.

We quietly finished our drinks. I placed my empty glass on the table in front of me. I stood and walked to my bedroom. She followed me in a moment later. She arrived to find me standing in front of a full length mirror. She looked around the room, and agian, no expression, but I could see her breathing was nervous and shallow, even rapid. She began to undress. Unbottoning her cuffs first, then removing her blouse... She kicked her shoes aside and unzipped her skirt... I unbottoned my shirt and she remover her hosery.... Her pubic hair, which I detected was perfumed as I sat to remove my shoes, was cropped quite short, but was very lovely against her pale skin. She removed her bra and dropped it on the pile her other clothes had turned into. I stood and we kissed and caressed each others bodies. She turned and faced the mirror while I stood behind her. She began to rub and caress herself. She dropped to her knees, which she spread. She was massaging her breasts with one hand and pleasured herself with the other. I removed my pants and passed my hands over my chest and abdomen. She continued to touch herself, her eyes closed, she leaned back with her chin tucked down. I began to rub at my erection over my underwear. She let out a moan, then drew a breath. The silence in the room made her every sound seem so loud. She opened her eyes and looked at my reflection in the mirror, first my face and then down to my underwear. I removed my last remaining garment, one side and then the other. As my erection was full on I had to pull the waist band of my underwear away from my stomach. Doing so, my hard-on was revealed and I seen the smile of happiness on her face as she continued to pleasure herself.

After a few more moments I touched her on the shoulder. She looked at me and I realized that we were only going share an evening of mutual self pleasure. She continued to stroke herself as I began to stroke myself. She smiled and licked her teeth when I changed hands. She began to penetrate herself with one finger first, then two. I touched her back as I switched hands, this time using an over the top grip. She pulled up her left foot and stabalized herself as she continued to penetrate herself with two fingers and stimulate herself with the other hand. I felt myself getting closer to climax and grabbed my package with my free hand, pulling and squeezing my balls. I slowed my stroke. Her breathing became very deep and she began to ball up. I stroked just a little faster while I stared at her reflection. Her breasts were jiggling and boucing a bit. Her stomach began to quiver and she held her breath for a long time. I cold see the evidence of her reward as it became a tiny puddle on the floor. As I could feel myself getting more excitied, she sat back on her heels, both knees on the floor. She pulled her hair over her shoulder, put her hand between her shoulder blades and whispered the word "Here" like if she said it any louder the intensity of the moment would shatter. I stood behind her and I could see myself, my cock above her head in our reflection. She was pulling really hard at her nipples as I stroked away. Finally I was there. I suddenly, involutarily, stood up on the balls of my feet. I released my grip on my balls and placed my hand on the side of my hip. I tucked my chin down to my chest while I looked at her in the mirror.... And then a long stream of cum splashed on her back and she cringed with excitement. I continued to spurt my juice on her back and she hugged herself as it began to trickle down her back and down the center of her butt before dripping to the floor.I stood there drained. She turned and kissed me just below my naval, stood and went to the bathroom for a shower. I joined her a moment later....

After showering, she dressed and came into the living room where I was sitting with just a towel around my waste. She poured us each a shot and handed me my glass. She picked her glass up, sniffed it, touched my glass, and swallowed it down.

She then bent down kissed me very sweetly and walked to the door. I got up to help her with her things and she waived me off. As she was walking out the door she said "See you at Carlo's" and then shut the door.

Bryan J. Bougard

20 July 2013