- prologue -

Crescentwoods, Pennsylvania. A small town with a population of 975. Kids to the age of 12, then 25-year-olds and up. Half the population (the older half) strange, the oblivious other half normal.

They wake up every morning, and have a normal routine: wake up, get ready, have breakfast, go to elementary school, and carry on with their day.
Day after day, their normal lives and routines continue.

Until the day they turn 13. Everything changes. The very second a child turns that feared number, their lives become a whole new world.

Instead of waking up to the smell of chocolate chip pancakes, in familiar surroundings, the newly 13-year-old awakes in a white room, wrists attached to a white bed, not being able to remember anything, except their name.

That, my friends, is the beginning of my story. Before we continue, let's o back a few years to when this all happened.

——————————

heyyy so most of you are probably here from instagram so hii, but if not then thanks for reading my book!! my name is Ali and i've decided to try and write a wattpad book once again. i had another account but i'm pretty sure i can't get back in cuz i forgot my password woops. anywayssss this was just the general idea of what this book is going to be about and hopefully by now you've understood why it's called "White". so i'm just gonna end this here and go and write the first chapter. also before i publish this i just want to let you all know that this book is gonna be edited by Mehrnoush2312 before i post the chapter and stuff so go follow her.

ali // cherylblcsmm