WARNINGS/AUTHORS NOTE

====================================

(ik its not v but.. You probably know how I am)

Hey guys

So ill be starting a new book called "Locked Up"

I will list we out some warnings and the main character/characters in this story

First ima list the characters

Nozomi: Main Character, you, a nice girl with a kind heart, (spoiler) the one that gets "locked up", lives alone, 1st year collage student, 20 years old.

Taehyung/V: Main character, cold heart but really nice if you get to know him,(spoiler) the one that kidnaps Nozomi, lives with his closest friends Namjoon,Hobi, Jin, Suga, Jimin, and Jungkook. A famous man in a boy band call BTS, 21 years old.

Mr/Mrs.Tojo: The parents of Nozomi, lives in Japan, changed name and the placed they lived in because of debt (<- might be a huge part about the story), originally Mr.Tojo was born in South Korea, and Mrs.Tojo was born in Japan.

So far these are the main character. I am not putting bts and other people bc the first few chapters they wont appear much but once they do ill make another chapter explaining the boys and other people.

Now for the warnings

This story contains..

Violence,Sexual content, Harsh Language, Murders, Sexy pictures of V, A bunch of fangirling, whores, Very descriptive Details, Deaths, Anxiety, Depression. If you don't like anything please DO NOT and I mean DO NOT CONTINUE READING

I will post chapter one when I have the free times, I am sorry if i have any delayed updates. But I will update as soon as I can.

Baiiiiii

~Naomi~