The Girl with the Purple Pin (A One Direction Love Story)

"Hey love. Watcha doing?", asked my best friend Josh behind me. 

I turned around to face him and Jessica, his awesome sister and my amazing best friend. 

"waiting for you guys duh", I responded. I was standing underneath the old oak tree just outside campus. It was the place where me, Josh, and Jessica always hangout. 

"So Erika, did you find necklace yet?", asked Jessica sitting down on the patch of grass in front of the tree. 

I turned pale. My necklace, the only way to protect myself, had gone missing yesterday. You might be wondering why I have a necklace to protect me. Well, I'm not exactly normal. These 'creatures' chase me everyday. They're like shadows but they don't take a solid form like darkness. They can hurt me but if I have the necklace that I was born with, they can'y even touch me without buring up and dissappering. Only Jessica and Josh know about that. 

"No. I'm starting to freak out. What if I never see my necklace again. I need it. These thing's will learn that I don't have it anymore sooner or later and come after me", I said, fustrated. 

"Don't worry. It'll turn up soon", Josh said comfortingly. 

Zayn's POV

Here me and boys were at the town we would spend a lot of time in. London. I love here. We can finally get away from all the craziness and the fans fofr a while and live ont he down low. We were driving up to our flats by 3:30. When I got out of the limo, that's when I saw her. The girl that stood out form all the others I saw. 

I stared at her for the longest time, watching her walk on the side walk into the same apartment building as ours. i can't believe it. That girl is living in the same building as me. I have to get to know her. 

"Zayn are you ok", Liam asked behind me. 

I turned around and smiled at the ground. "Yeah I'm fine", I said lifting my head up and grabbing my bags before any of the guys noticed. Sure this sounds a little corny but, I'm gonna call the girl I saw, my mystery girl. Tacky right?

The Next Day

Jessica"s POV

Ah another day, another A. Yes I'm a straight A student. My brother, well, he's a staright D student. What do you expect. Anyway, I'm heading over to the tree right now since school just got out. n

"Hola", I greeted as I set my stuff down in front of the tree. 

"Heyo" Erika said. Of course she was already there. Her last class today was right next to the gates. I wonder where Josh is, I'm usually the last on here on Friday's. 

"Don't worry, he went to the bathroom", Erika said. Ah my best friend, always reading  my mind without my permission. She was in a happy mood today. Plus, she was wearing her purple pin that she would wear everyday in a new spot. Then I noticed something around her neck. 

"You got your necklace back!", I squealed and hugged her. 

"Yeah. Josh found it in one of the English classroom desks", Erika said back. 

"Hey what did I miss?", Josh said running uo to us. 

"Just that Erika got her neckalce back", Jessica said. 

"Yeah come on we have to get going", She said standing up. 

Me and Josh agreed and followed her to our apartment building, when I saw Harry Styles and Liam Payne walk out the doors.