Thank you ♥

After their schedule, Mina chose to rest and sleep while her other members chose to talk with Onces on Vlive. But after a while, other members got tired and decided to sleep. Momo did not notice that Mina went straight to their shared room and took a rest. Suddenly, she misses her girlfriend.

Momo went to their room without knocking and decided to look for Mina.

"Minaaaaaaaaa!!!!" Momo shouted but felt guilty after seeing Mina got startled and woke up from her sleep.

Mina just hummed while stretching her hands but still closes her eyes.

Momo went to bed and places herself on top of Mina, hugging her.

"Heeeeeyyy..." Momo said while caressing the face of Mina.

"Hi..." Mina showed her gummy smile to Momo but covered her mouth when she noticed that Momo leaned to her and wants to kiss her lips.

Momo pouted. "Whyyyyy? You don't want me to kiss you?"

Mina is still covering her mouth. "No, it's just that, I just woke up and you might regret kissing me because of 'morning breath'."

Momo removed Mina's hand from her mouth. "It's impossible because it's like, all the time, your breath smelled like vanilla. Anyway, I don't care if your breath doesn't smell good, IF, as long as I could kiss you."

Mina smiled and her cheeks became pink.

Momo then leaned in and kiss Mina's lips. Once. Twice. Then Mina kissed her back. They shared a passionate and sweet kiss.

Then Momo leaned back and places her head on Mina's chest.

"Anyway, how come everyone is sleeping?" Momo said while sulking.

"That's why I am talking to you now. But anyway, it's rare to have a long sleep so, we have to take the chance." Mina explained while playing with Momo's hair and cheeks.

"Are you gonna go back to sleep?" Momo asked.

"Noooo, I'm gonna wake up now." Mina answered.

"I'm sorry." Momo suddenly felt guilty for waking up her girlfriend. She curled her lips down.

"Nooooooo, don't be. It's okay." Mina said while pinching Momo's cheeks.

"I'm sorry if I woke you up. And just going inside the room without knocking. Without checking first if you're awake or sleeping. I'm sorry for..." Momo did not finish her apologies because Mina kissed her lips. Then after their sweet kiss, Mina leaned back.

"I said, it's okay. Anyway, reality is better than my dreams." Mina kissed Momo's forehead.

"Really? Why, what's your dream?" Momo asked.

"Before, I'm just dreaming about you and me, being together, and officially dating. Now, we are couples. So, it's better now." Mina said while playing with Momo's face.

"Thank you." Momo smiled shyly.

"Thank you? For what?" Mina is confused.

"Uhmmmmm. For waiting for me. And for giving me a chance to be your girlfriend." Momo hugged Mina tight.

"Of course, from the beginning, you're all I wanted. Even before when you don't even notice me." Mina smiled a little.

"Please, don't make me feel guilty with that. I've been thinking about it. I guess I'm really that stupid that I didn't notice that you were always there for me." Momo felt a little guilty.

"Babe, you're not stupid. I just didn't make it too obvious because I'm shy and I thought I didn't have the chance with you. That's why. But don't think about it anymore. Atleast we still end up together. Right?" Mina smiled.

"Yaaaaaaah. I love you..." Momo just looked at Mina.

"I love you too." Mina showed her gummy smile.

Momo positioned herself above Mina and places her head in the crook of Mina's neck.

They just stayed silent for a while.

Then Momo heard Mina's cute snore.

"Oooooh. You're really that sleepy, Babe." She caressed Mina's face. She touched her face from her forehead to her chin. And kissed her lips even if Mina is asleep already.

She then gives Mina time to rest. She got up and fixed the blanket of her girlfriend.

Mina suddenly felt that the weight above her was lost. She opened her eyes.

"Where are you going?" Mina asked Momo.

"I will let you rest. I will just watch the television. I'm not sleepy yet." Momo said.

"Sorry, I'm really tired. Sorry I cannot join you to watch." Mina felt sad.

"Nooo, it's okay. You need to rest. Okay?" Momo kissed Mina's forehead.

"Can you just join me here? Let's rest?" Mina showed her puppy eyes.

"Maybe later. I'm not really that sleepy. It's okay, don't worry about me. Okay?" Momo smiled.

"Okayyyy. Don't stay too late." Mina smiled.

"Yes, I won't. Goodnight. See you later." Momo kissed Mina's lips and went out from their room.

After maybe just ten minutes passed, Mina went out from their room and went to the living room and hugged Momo from her back and kissed Momo's neck. Momo smiled and intertwined their hands.

"I thought you want to sleep? You said you're tired." Momo asked while kissing Mina's hands.

"I felt alone in our room." Mina frowned.

"Awwww. Come here." Momo pulled Mina and let her sit on her lap. She hugged Mina tightly.

Mina positioned herself on Momo's lap and hugged her back.

"Is it okay if you will stay here for a while? While I am watching? Can you sleep with the sound of the television?" Momo asked while combing Mina's hair with her fingers.

Mina nodded. "As long as I'm with you. It feels more comfortable. I feel safe."

Momo kissed Mina's forehead. After a few minutes, Mina felt asleep. Momo hugged her tight. Seems like she don't want to let go of Mina.

Mina is hers. No one can change that.