Act 1: Artificial Enemy

The clocks are ticking. All the gears start moving. Time is running.

"I've been waiting for you for a long time. I wonder if you remember me now," said a girl who wears a red scarf around her neck.

"My head hurts. Its like my mind is going to blow up," said a boy with red hoodie.

Then, his mind starting to pop up some images. He saw a boy crying alone, a girl who standing in front of a big burnt house, a boy on a bridge, a girl floating on water, a girl who wears a headphone and a boy who wear an unusual attire, a boy who  is searching for someone and a mysterious girl who wears a hoodie surrounded by crows.

           "Why am I seeing these things? Are these my memories?"
           The girl giggled. "I've been here for so long. Not many people can see me. Well then, I'm gonna end it here. I hope we'll meet again next time."    

All of sudden, everything starting to turn black.

He open his eyes and everything seems nornal to him. He continues playing with his computer and forget anything that just happen like its just a dream. His name is Shintaro Kisaragi, 18 and never left his house for two years and live alone. He keeps typing on the keyboard and clicking the mouse while been watched by a girl with a headphone in his computer.

"Master....I'm bored! B-O-R-E-D! Can we do something else?" ask the girl.
He remain silent. "Oh! What's this!? 'Buy one sunblock and get another one'!? WOAAH!! Let's buy it Master!"
       "Tch. Say what you want but I'll never buy it. Plus, you can't even use it!"
       "I did'nt said that I was going to use it...It's for you Master! You! Maybe going to the beach will be a chance for you!"

Why did I open the file....What kind of people would make a program like her? What's her name again? Ene? At first, she seems kinda cute,but now, she's more like a disaster for anyone...

       "Nope. It will never be."
       "Hurm....you are no fun Master. Just what did you always do with the computer? Find some anime for you to comment is BORING," said Ene. He ignored her with his 'annoyed' face. "And what's this? 'This anime is not going to be popular at all. I worked as a director and I've seen better' things you write? Master...that is so HILLARIOUS! Bwahahahaha!"
         "If you're done making fun of me, why don't you do something else and stop disturbing me!"

He raged and yelled at her but he did'nt knew that he's accidently knocked his drink and it fall on his keyboard. The keyboard was wet and broken.
      "HUAAAAAAA!!!" yelled Shintaro. "Please...come back to me!". He started spamming the keyboard that accidently make the computer to buy the sunblock. He's frozen.

      "Erm...I don't want you to feel bad but, you seem kinda crazy."
      "Don't make it looks like I'm doing this on purpose! This is all your fault!

      "Relax, Master. I'm going to buy you a new one!"

While Ene searching for a new keyboard, he calmly nod as he sit on the chair, thinking about how all of this happen. He suddenlly remember the girl who wears a red scarf around her neck that he met. He's trying to remember it with details but suddenly it gets quiet.

        "What's wrong? Why did you remain silent all of the sudden? Didn't found any of it? Just pick the cheap one and-"
       "There aren't any."
       "W-ww-what? You're kidding me right? Have you checked all the website?"
       "Not that. There aren't any stores that going to deliver things three days from now. It's because the Obon festival."
        "N-nn-no way! What am I going to do? Three days!? I'm willing to go hiking and did'nt eat for five days!"
        "Now,now. Don't panic Master. There is still one way to solve this..."
        "W-ww-wait! Are you suggesting..."
        "This is the only way, Master!"

The crickets making annoying sounds. The dazzling rays of the sun.
Shintaro have to walk all the way to the nearest supermarket to buy the new keyboard.