chapter 1

ヾ(❀╹◡╹)ノ゙❀hi~~

I remembered exactly the screaming, the blood lost, everything. One by one my family member being kill Including my brother.

I can't forgot his face. The blood thirst creature face. That red bloody eye and his pale skin. The smirk he gave me with his face full of blood.

" You will soon be with me so dont forget that Catriona. I'll give you something that you can't get rid off. A burden."

Everything went pitched black after that. Then all I know was I had  become one of them. A blood thirsty creature.

" So this is what you meant." I whispered. The burden you gave to me. To be one of your kind?

——————————————————

I walk along the side walk alone in the cold weather. I look at my watch it's 3 o clock.I'm on my way home after buying some ........blood. This is the only option to make me normal. I still have the urge to drink blood even if I don't want to .

" Hey katt, why are you walking alone it's dangerous you know." I flinch. I turn around to see a grown man infront of me. Is that Isaac. What is he doing here. Did he see what I bought.

"Hey, I know." I answer him short.

"So, where are you going." He asked not breaking the smile that still plastered on his face.

"Im on my way to my house." I smile at him.

I have been his friend for three years. My foster mother already warn me to stop be friend with him. I don't really know the consequences but it will be something bad.

" Do you like the sound of coffee with me." He ask shy.

"Of course."

∆∆∆

We both walk to the nearest coffee shop. As soon we came in the smell of brew coffee hit my nostrils. I like this smell. It remind me of my brother. He use to like coffee.

We sit and the waitress take our order. The waitress keep on looking at Isaac like she's going to eat him. Well of course. Who wouldn't want a handsome guy to be his boyfriend. After all that green-ish eye really could make all girl swoon over him and that black hair perfecting his look.

"She sure like what she see." I state looking at Isaac.

"What?" He look at me dumbfounded. This guy. Is he really twenty.

"The waitress is checking on you." He look at me with that same face again this time he smile at the back.

"Why are you jealous?" He say with a smirk on his face.

I just smile at him. We have a chat. He start to stare at me with his Green-ish eye.

"Are you okay? Why are you staring at me." I ask him.

"Nothing I'm just looking at something beautiful." I blush. This is so cheesy.

" Tomorrow is your 18th birthday right?" He  look at me with those mesmerize eye. He really need to stop staring.

"Yes, why?." I ask him.

" Do you have any plan? If you dont would you like to go on a date with me." He ask looking really uncomfortable with what he say.

"No, I don't have any plans. So.. Okay." I smile. His face light up but he soon cover it.

∆∆∆