The Bumblebee.

Ultraviolet.
That's what the walls looked like to the bumble bee. Instead of the pale yellow-white that could be seen through human eyes, a brilliant blue took its place, gleaming like a flower in a meadow.
The room in its entirety was a hybrid of both shining, beautiful, lustrous colours and dull, near-grey shades.
The bee felt movement and veered into the corner of the room, in an effort to keep away from the human that had entered. The bee settled on the back of a chair and watched the human curiously. The human made short clicking noises as it tapped its multitude of mandibles on a large black rectangle. The bee cocked its head. Perhaps it was a mating call.
Suddenly a fluorescent light shone into the human's face, and a humming noise (not unlike the buzzing of the bumble bee's wings) fired up. The human began tapping and clicking on the rectangle again, and the bright square from which the light shone hummed louder.
Tap, click, hum. Tap, click, hum. Hu-tap-uu-click-um.
The bee took off towards the human, enraptured by the noise. The human's skin was dull and plain, but the pink fur that grew all over it positively glowed. Such a pretty colour.
When the human saw the bee zigzagging lazily closer, it screamed and swatted its enormous limbs at the insect. The bee snapped out of it.
It swerved away from a second attack and headed for the window. When it had positioned itself so that there was no way it could hit the glass, the bee zipped forward at full speed and hit the glass.
It dropped like a pebble, landing on its back, and saw the shadow of the human looming over it.
"Buzz," was all the bumble bee could say.