Part one

Warning swearing  

 Ethan:crankgameplays    

 Nessy :bloody Nessy 666

 Mark :markiplier 

 Tyler Tyler is Tyler 

Nessy(Bloody Nessy 666)and Mark (Markiplier)  and Wade (lord minion 777 ) playing an game. called how's your daddy . Nessy was the daddy. "Come on baby-plier why do you do that to yourself "said Nessy to mark how kill himself with soap that he eat. " you are to slow mommy daddy " say Mark "yeah and now I'm going kill myself with drowning into the pool " say Wade "nooooooo " screemd Nessy "it's to late mommy daddy "Baby wints so Nessy was lost. " oke that is what I called an day. May I do my out-tro guys " Said Nessy "if you wanted to go on "say Mark "Guess this is the end of the video. Punch the like button. Share with friends .subscribed .add to your favorite playlist. And i wil see you neko's in the next video. Dikke doei "

Nessy klikt the off record button. And talking with her friends. Nessy hear an unfamiliar voice in the background and say" how is that voice in the background mark "say nessy" ooo it's nothing o and Nessy we have an surprise for you " say mark " oh really awesome " said Nessy " you only have to go to LA " Say Wade " o oke I'm going to LA.   And by the way. I was thinking about that i visit my friends again. So oke I'm going to Los Angeles " say Nessy " I'll make sure that I'm there to pick you up. At the Airport. Wil you text me " say Wade " yes please "said Nessy...