Chapter 1

Olive's *POV*

I had just arrived at school and was in front of my locker, laughing with my friends.

"What'd you do this weekend Olive?" My best friend, Amelia, said.

"Meh... I stayed home and watched both the Fifty Shades." I blushed, hiding my face in the long sleeves of my sweater.

She squealed, "Oh my god, Olive!"

"They were great! The character development was on point, and when she ran towards him from Jack! AHHHH!" I was head over heels for the movie, and they literally completed me.

"You didn't loose it did you?" Amelia said, suddenly serious.

I crossed my arms, looking slightly uncomfortable. "Um... no why? Did you?"

She leaned against the locker and raised an eyebrow. "Bitch if I lost it, you'd be the first to know. And I don't know, I just thought you were horny because of something.."

"That movie made me horny," I mumbled, then laughed as I grabbed the rest of my stuff out of my locker.

Suddenly, out of the corner of my eye, I saw a face. Barely recognizable, but still familiar.

His name was Dustin. Back when I knew him three years back, we were in a small relationship. It only lasted a week, but I was pretty sure he was my soulmate. We were friends before that of course, but I slowly fell in love with him.

He had blonde hair and it was always longer is the front, and short on the sides. He had beautiful green-ish, blue-ish eyes, they were to die for. His arms were aways decent, and so was his chest and he was never super sporty or into shorts. Now, it was all different.

Now, his hair was brown, probably dyed, and he wore a sporty Nike shirt that was blue, and shorts that were black. His eyes were the same color, and his arms and chest were wider than she remembered, but in the best way.

"OLIVE!! EARTH TO OLIVE!!" Amelia said loudly.

I snapped out of my small trance, breathing heavily. "I-I have to go to the bathroom."

The first bell rang and I ran into the bathroom dropping my stuff, leaving Amelia stunned where she was. Was I seeing things? Was Dustin there? Did he know it was me? I has changed so much since the last time I'd seen him.

Last time I saw him, he had cheated on me and left me heartbroken. But that was 4 years ago, and I was in 7th back then. We dated for a week after finding out we had feeling for each other, but it turned out he "lost feelings", and went on to fuck another girl the next week.

~~~Time Skip~~~

I continued on with my week, and we had been partnered in several classes. We never really talked about us, and we only worked on what we had to do in that class.

•••••••••••••••

Omg Dolive (ship name ahhh) is my actual roleplay otp. Dustin is MariMay_ , and the next chapter will be on her account. :) If you
enjoyed the first chapter, (which was sadly was very short) please read the next one!!!

           ~Cas