New plan

Joker p.o.v
It was evening and snowing. me, just walking on roofs and doing parkour because there was nothing to do. I would fight bats but I'm not in a mood.
I don't want what I can get. And I was trying to make it back to the hide out when batman came up behind me.
What is it batman, I'm not doing anything for your concern." I said.
" I need to make sure you don't cause havoc in Gotham joker." He replied.
"Well I'm going now so see you later batman." I walked away annoyed.
"It's almost Christmas it does not mean I don't have a life to live if you want to keep bothering me!" I left right when he was about to say something.
Oy vey.

Batman p.o.v
Wow. I completely messed up I annoyed him and drove him away.
Wow, I suck at small talk. How am I supposed to confront him if he does not like me back. I would just be a idiot if I don't tell him by Christmas. I gotta think of something. I called the bat mobile and drove home.

Joker p.o.v
I made it home, I layed on the couch
And thought why would batman think I liked him. I do get a small blush when I see him but that's it I can't love him, it's not right. Harley skated over to me and said " hey puddin do you want some hot chocolate?" She asked. " sure"
She left the room to make it. Well whats on the news? I turned on the tv.
"Diamond found deep underground but can not be retrieved by police. Officials say if yo have the diamond your the richest man alive." Says on the news. I smiled that's a perfect last crime to commit until Christmas is over.