Dilapidated Fantasy

Prologue

      "Leilani, where in the hell did you put my jacket?"

      "I haven't touched your jacket, jackass," she says as she playfully pushes me onto the couch.

      These are me and my girlfriend's everyday conversations.

      "Found it," I say as I look past her noticeably attractive curves.

      "Where is it?" she asks as she turns around, expecting it to be in an obvious place. As she looks with no success, I grab her waist and pull her on top of me.

      "I felt something," she says as she turns around to kiss me. "Ready?"

      I say nothing as I gently slide her sleeve off of her shoulder.

                          ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      "I can't help but think I did something wrong!" I yell with a panic. Last night didn't go too well, as it may obviously seem. She seems seriously pissed.

      She turns around in frustration as a single, innocent tear streaks her beautiful face. "I promise you, it wasn't you at all. I just wasn't feeling... Satisfaction."

      "Then it means I did something wrong."

      "It wasn't you, okay?" I can tell she is severely frustrated. "Can we talk about this later? I have a friend coming over. We're going to spend the day together before she leaves the country for a month."

      A friend? Well, at least her friend isn't a he. I would automatically assume she was cheating, but she used to seem so dedicated to our relationship.

      We stand staring at the walls in silence until I am startled by the door suddenly opening.

      She walks to the door and greets a fair skinned redhead with a kiss.

      "Have you met my girlfriend?"