The Want or Need: A Cameron Dallas and Nash Grier Fanfic

Chapter One

Nash walked on stage, smiling at his fans and hearing familiars screams and chants of his name he's heard before. Him and the other guys were at Magcon. He grabbed a microphone and put it up to his face.

"Hey everyone." More cheers erupted from the crowd. "I was thinking maybe we could do a little Q and A."

The hands rose up, all of them, almost in an instant. Every girl wanted a chance to ask the Magcon guys a question, but Nash knew they couldn't get to everyone. He looked at Cameron for guidance "split it in two I ask?"

Cameron smiles and steps up next to him, grabbing one of the other mics. "Let's go for it." He replies.

The first girl stands up and asks a question "Will you go to prom with me" i giggle and look towards my dad (also my agent) whom shakes his head no. "Next question i say"

The next girl stands up. Cameron stepped a little closer, because he was gonna take this one. The girl had curly brown hair and blue eyes. "Umm, how long have you and Nash known each other?" She asks.

"Good question." He smiles toward Nash. "Umm maybe a year or so."

I look at Cameron noticing how he looks, i blush as he noticed i was looking at him and turned back towards the crowd.

The questions carried on slowly as i kept on noticing my obsession with his body. I turn quickly to the crowd and announce that we will be signing memorabilia in the lobby as i wrap up the first day of magcon.

Cameron nodded in response and he came close to Nash. "Ok, we're going backstage for a five minute break, proceed to the lobby, and we will be out there momentarily." He said to the crowd, then putting his microphone back on its stand, heading backstage.

We exit the conference room and proceed to the backstage area where there are some snacks and drinks. we sit on the ground and i talk to Cameron and the others about room assignments.

"I don't care where everyone sleeps, but I want to share a room with Nash." Cameron says

Matt ended up with Carter, Taylor with Shawn, and so on. Pretty soon, we had all the room arrangements and had two minutes to spare.

Cameron jokingly plays with my hair and says "we're going to have so much fun". Then he laughs and says just kidding my heart sinks when he says this.

As we walk out to the lobby to sign autographs a girl approaches me and without warning kisses me on the lips I pretend to enjoy it even though I actually hate it.

I turn and look to see Cameron, and for a second, I saw a flash of guilt and hurt on his face, but he just as quickly played it off. He was really good at hiding his emotions, I admit it.

I think to myself what was that face for? I thought Cameron was straight. Maybe there's a chance of us being together. As I was interrupted by a girl asking me to sign her phone case. I of course said "absolutely"; And proceeded to sign the phone case.

I can't reveal that I'm secretly gay until I'm 100% sure that he is even though there's only about a 1% chance that is.

I turned to look at Cameron, but he was turned around, taking a picture with a girl and talking to two others. Matt was close beside him doing the same. I sigh, because he was busy.

I saw hayes standing around talking to aaron, this made me angry i can't say i actually like arron that much i think to myself, hes so much older than my 13 year old brother which made me uncomfortable; however i tolerate it because it makes hayes happy.

And unexpected hand touches my shoulder and I look back and see Cameron's dark brown gorgeous eyes. He looks at me and says "are you okay Nash" you been acting different all night. I respond with "yeah just confused about some stuff". He then goes on to say "Nash you can tell me anything we are best friends remember"?

When he says it's my heart sinks again. I hate hearing that I want to be more than friends with him he makes me so happy and feel so good about myself, no one else is ever done that to me.

I just want to cry and i my vision begins to cloud. NO, not here; not with all these other people around. I cant help it the water works begin. The next thing i know Cameron covers my head with his hat and brings it past my eyes and guides me to the nearest elevator and presses the button "12" (the floor we are staying on). He takes the hat of my head and sees that my eyes are swollen and asks me "What's the matter" i get nervous and make up a quick lie. "its ummmmmm" he looks at me and holds me in a hug

"I can't you will hate me" i say very upset. He looks at me dumbfounded and laughs a little. this makes me cringe. "what" i say in an irritated tone. "nothing you ever tell me would make me hate you,Nash you're my best friend" he said it again i cry harder and the elevator opens.

I run out only to be grabbed by the waist by Cameron, he speaks loudly "NASH TELL ME WHATS GOING ON!"

i muster the courage and say it. "cameron im gay, and i like you alot and i reall-" he cuts me off and kisses me. this was the best moment in my life.