Part title

Hearing the love of my life scream is the worst sound I will ever hear in my whole life.

Her beautiful face is scrunched up in pain. She sees me through the tears and her expression softens. On hand cups to her stomach. The other reaches out for me.

I take her hand and run with her as we are rushed into a private room and met by LA's best doctors and midwifes.

They attach her to a drip to ear the pain a little. I kiss her soft lips gently.

"Soon we will be a family my baby girls."

"Alright miss Grande." On the count of three I want you to push.

Over the next two hours I never let go of Ari's hand. I know my hands are turning purple. I can no longer feel them as she squeezes my hand so tight. But I will always be here for her. No matter how painful.

Ariana relaxes her beautiful face and we are met by a cute little giggle.
Not a screaming or crying baby. A giggling one. My heartbeat quickens as I see my baby for the very first time.

I look over at Ari who smiles at me, crying happy tears.

The nurse hands our little human to Ari and the first thing I see are a pair of big green eyes and pretty little eyelashes.

"She's beautiful." Ariana gasps. Cuddling her baby girl and kissing her forehead for the very first time.

Nonna, Karen and Joan arrive and share our happy tears and hug us all tightly. I do the honours of cutting the umbilical chord.

What is her name? Nonna asks caressing the baby girls delicate forehead.

Ariana looks at me with sparkling brown eyes. I nod.

"It's Giovana Grande-McCormick."

Karen Nonna and Joan all smile widely.

"Ariana, Giovana is such a beautiful name." My mum tells my girlfriend.

"Gigi for short" Nonna suggests and we all agree.

Joan and Nonna muse over how happy they are to have another Italian name in the family.

My mum takes a picture of Ari, Me and Gigi all cuddled together on the Hospital bed.

Joan insists on planning a celebration for Gigi and we all agree. After four hours of check ups the hospital let Ariana go home.

We have a baby seat in the back but Ari insists on holding little Giovana in her arms. They look so adorable and I honestly feel like the luckiest man alive. I always have but now I feel beyond.

What did I ever do to deserve you two I say looking at my beautiful girls. Giovana has not cried once.

She looks up at Ari in curiosity and awe.

Just the way so many before her have.

"She has her fathers eyes." Ariana muses, her voice laced with love.

"She has her mothers pretty little face." I tell her. Ariana leans over from the passenger seat and kisses my cheek.

Gigi falls asleep quite suddenly.
"And her mother's sleeping habits." I giggle.

Ariana laughs at that.
When we get back to the house. The three of us spend time in bed. I cradle Ari and Ari cradles Gigi. We are one happy family.

"I hope she is an engineer or astronaut." Ariana wonders to herself.

"I hope she is a singer like you" I say. "Or president." I smile.

Ari leans upward and we share a passionate kiss full of pure love. I go downstairs to get her some watermelon and water. Poor Ariana has has a long day.

When I come back Ariana's phone won't stop buzzing.
"What did you do?" I ask her bemused.
I posted to Instagram. She grins beautifully  at me. So many people are sending their wishes.

"Lemme see."

@arianagrande: I cannot put into words how thrilled and full of love I am for my husband and my beautiful baby daughter

@arianagrande: I cannot put into words how thrilled and full of love I am for my husband and my beautiful baby daughter. Happy birthday to the ray of sunshine to my moonlight. Here is the beginning of the Grande-McCormick family. Looking towards all our adventures and happy to welcome our beautiful baby daughter Gigi into our lives.

P.S AG4 Album release this Monday.

After reading the post I take out my phone and comment.
💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛 all my love for the two most beautiful people in my life.

I put the phone down and snuggle with my girls. Gigi wakes. She crying.

"I think she's hungry baby." I tell Ari kissing her forehead. Ariana nods. "Ive never breast fed before." She looks into my eyes.

"It's okay. You will be great." I smile.

"How does it feel? I ask her as Gigi's little mouth attached to Ari's nipple."

"Fine." Ari smiles relaxing into me.

I look at her and our baby and think so so many things.
I want to marry this beautiful woman.
I want the three of us to be a family.

For real.