The Day I Met Him

Hi my name is Ally, i got to Fair Gates High School. I live with my parents, Khiara and Zayn.

So lets get to the part of the story when my life changed. Every December holidays, my whole family goes to a holiday resort called, The Dam. My grandmother Zaib, owns a house down there. So it kinda free😂😂😂.

So its the year 2015, my whole life changed the day i arrived at The Dam. So we drove down the hill, and the the whole ocean is on display. So my father and i get out of the truck and let my Mom drive the van to our house. My father and i have a really close relationship, so he was going telling jokes and all of a sudden this hot guy comes to my dad, sorry runs to my dad and shouts "UNCLE ZAYN, HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN?". And im still in shock because of his beauty and i can feel on my face with heating up and my blushing. His wearing a blue shorts, addidas superstars, a whit -e V neck t-shirt & a red cap. His tall, light of complection and has a killer smirk. So my dad says:"Hello my son, how are you?"
He simply replys:" Great, my dad said something about you coming. Z"
my dad replys saying " Yes son. Just for 6 weeks and then back home, oh my word, how rude of me, Hunter this is Ally my doughter, Ally this is Hunter, Uncle Ryans son"
I reply"Nice to meet you Hunter" and i kiss his cheek, thats how we greet in C.P.T😂.

So i my dad says we should get to know each other, so my dad jogs back to my mom and leaves me with Hunter.
"So Ally, whats your favourite colour?" He asks

"Black, how about you?"
"ill have to say, White" 
Omw, we are complete opposites😁
His so hot, i just want to kiss him.
"So do you have a boyfriend, Ally?"
Omw what do i say its complicated, Liam did cheat on me with my bestfriend. So i broke up so techically my single!
"Accually im.... im....." getting lost in thought
" You......." bringing me out of thought
"Im single"
" Well Ally, thats good news"
Omw, why does he think its good news im so... i dont even know the feeling.

"So Hunter, do you have a Girlfriend?" I really hope he doesnt...
"Well, not anymore, i broke up with her, well because she cheated on me and you know i really like honesty in a relationship."
Omw, im exactly the same.
"Yeah, i understand, my boyfriend- ex boyfriend cheated on me too. With my bestfriend"
Did i just open up to him? I barely even know the guy.
"Yeah, well Ally things arent very nice sometimes"