ganz is sick

Ganz pov

I woke up with a major headache and I knew that wasn't good. "Ganz can you came out here" torial said. I got out of bed and and grabed my jacked and went out. Toriel and frisk were dressed and ready. I wondered where they were going. "You needed me"I said. "Yeah we just wanted to let you know that we'll be out for alittle while so that I can show frisk who some more of the ruins pulzzles" said toriel. "Ok you too have fun I'll do same the chores around the house. Maybe if I finish early I might come join you" I said knowing it wasn't true. "Ok well see you later bye". Toriel and frisk waved goodbye and left. "You know should lie to them and tell them you will meet them when you know your not well." I turned around and sure enough there was Mel. "I didn't lie I said "might" and I didn't want to ruin they're day" I said going to go do the dishes. "You wouldn't have ruined they're day" he said l. "Yes I would have. They would have cancelled they're day to try and take care of me". "So,it's better than lying to them and not get any thing done". "Who said I wasn't going to get anything done" I looked at him puzzled. "Your not serious are you" he stared at me. "What do you mean?" "Your not going to go rest?" "Of course not there are things to be done" I said. "Your an idiot" Mel said glraing at me. So for the next hour or so I cleaned up and listened to Mel telling me to go lie down.

Time skip

Most of the chores were done and I noticed that I felt wores than I had this morning. The headache had gotten worse ,my body hurt all over, and I was shivering. I had a bad cough and couldn't stop sneezing. Mel picked up on this and soon instead of helping me(not like he could help much if did) he began to scold me. "This is what happens when you don't listen to me and now your probably worse than this morning. So now call toriel and tell that your not feeling well so can home and help you" Mel said glaring at me. "I'm not*cough* going to*cough* ruin they're*cough* day*cough cough*" I took a shaky breath and went to the kitchen. I stopped started to shake uncontrollably. "Ganz,Ganz,GANZ!!!!" Mel said in a panicked voice. "I'm fi-" I fell unconscious.

Hope you enjoy this is my first fan fiction and first story and watpad sorry if there's any problems.

Mangle324