Fighting For Her (Fairy Tail)

Hello Guys!!

This is my first book

Hope you enjoy reading this book.

Chapter 1-We Meet Again

Lucy is walking to her Guild,Until she heard a LOUD CRASHING SOUND...... She saw two boys,

The one boy has Blondie hair,The other one has Dark Black Hair,She said in her mind "I think I

Remember these two boys" said Lucy. Then she realized it was her childhood friends Sting and

Rogue.

Sting:Is that you Lucy ??? You"re really beautiful ... *Blushes like tomato*

Rogue:that's true!!! We came here because we wanted to say hello and we really been seperated...

Lucy:Thank you,thats so nice of you! *Blushes*

Rogue:it was 7 years... your cute when your blushing *says quietly*

Rogue: I will give you and Sting some time, he wanted to tell you something.*leaves*

Sting:I love you Lucy:) i really miss you! I will tell all my feelings to you! *Blushes Really red *

Lucy:Aww... Thats very sweet of you... Iloveyou too in a very friendly way * Blushes Like Tomato*

Sting:Me too!! Can I hug you three times!!! *says shyly* Because i really miss you

Lucy:of course!! Because youre my bestfriendforever... Before that *kisses cheeks*

They didn't know ,that someone was watching them.. It was a FairyTail Guild member!!!

Guess who it is!!!

Chapter 2- Someone Interrupted Us

Hello Guys

This is 2nd chapter

Lucy's P.O.V.

I feel like , there's someone watching us... I saw his mark , it turns out he is a boy..

ITS THE FAIRYTAIL MARK

No one's P.O.V.

A boy interrupted us,he's not Rogue. He came to us. I exclaimed it was NATSU

Natsu: Hey! What are you doing out here? And who is these Guy?? *Ready To Attack*

Lucy:Natsu first answer me,why are you watching us! Calm Down please. He will explain anything to you.

Natsu:because im worried,you might get into another man. You say to him Iloveyou !! *attacks*

Sting:Im Sting, and i really miss Lucy. Because 7 years we did not seeeach other!*dodges attacks*

Sting:Excuse me Dragon Slayer Natsu, im his childhood friend. She is my bestfriendforever.

Natsu:*gasp* you mean ,you meet her first,before me!! Dont you dare kiss my girlfriend

Lucy:

Sting: