House of Black.

•REMEMBER TO READ THE BOOK 'TWINS' FIRST AS THIS IS THE SECOND BOOK! •

"I swear sometimes you two are the only things keeping me happy." I laugh to the twins

We walk down stairs in the house of black and into the kitchen.

"Hey Nymph." I say to my sister, we finally met a month ago when the order started up again because of Voldemort. Everyone calls her Tonks but because Nellie, Nymph and I all get called Tonks occasionally because it's our last names Nellie and I decided to call her Nymph.

"Hey Nymph." Said thee twins in sync

"Don't call me Nymph Fred and George." She said in a passive aggressive tone.

"Sorry." The day clearly a little bit scared. I played with the necklace around my neck. Ever since Amos returned it to me with the moving talking picture of Cedric attached to it I've never taken it off (except for showers, that would just be weird). I talk to the picture every day, it's just like him, the same personality and all. The twins at first thought it was a little weird but they've gotten used to it by now.

"Okay Dears, We will be eating pumpkin pie, broccoli soup and some butter and bread, remember tomorrow Harry will be coming so we need to act... Normal, or average about, you know what." Said Molly.

Nellie sat down at the table and I sat opposite her, Nymph sat on one side of me and Fred sat on the other.

"Tonks! That was my spot!" George yelled.

"Well I'm sitting next to my sister for once, you two are too clingy." She laughed. George sighed and sat down on the other side of Fred and we all started eating. Nymph did her usual metamorphmagus tricks that made Ginny and Hermione laugh. Next to Ginny was Ron, he looked at me and I smiled. He smiled back and continued to stuff his face.

"So Nellie, how's  Neville." Asked Nymph.

"He's good, I mean it's not that great that I'm not allowed to go and see him." Said Nellie and stared at Molly. Molly said that the only time she will ever let us out of this house was when the new year at Hogwarts starts or to play quidditch outside, it's the only safe place other than here.

After dinner the twins and I ran up to our room, yes all three of us are in the same room again.

"Hey guys i'm just going to go to the study for a bit, I'll be back soon." I say and walk over to the study. I open the door and sit on a stool inside of of it. I open the locket to reveal a beautiful gem and the painting of Cedric.

"Hey." I say

"Hello." Cedric answered "How is everything?" He asked

"It's okay, Tonks is amazing, the twins are amazing, Nellie is great but it's still sad that your not really here anymore." I sighed.

"I know, but I guess painting form will have to do." He laughed

"Yeah, I guess it does." I say back

"You know you can talk to me about anything."

"Anything?" I say

"Exactly, Anything." He replied "even if it's someone you fall for, because like you said I'm not there anymore, I can't compete with Fred anymore." Said Cedric.

"Fred? No I don't like him.." I lied

"Even the blind can see what you both have, oh and dead." Laughed Cedric

"Ha ha, very funny." I said sarcastically.

"Well you better go, don't keep Fred waiting." He laughed

"Shut up." I laughed back. I closed the locket and walked out of the study and back to my room.

"Hey guys." I say and lay down on my bed

"How was it." Asked George

"It was. Okay." I say

"Good, Well we are going to bring a couch in this room." Said Fred

"What? Why?" I asked

"Then We will light up a fire in the fireplace." Said George thinking that what he said would answer my question

"Still clueless." I say

"It'll just be like last year on the gryffindor couches!" Said Fred

"Ohhhh, Well I'm not helping, you guys are my slaves now get to work!" I laugh

"Yes my queen." Said Fred. They both went out of the room to fetch a couch

"Told you." Said a muffled voice from the closed locket

"Whatever." I laugh. Moments later the twin come back into the room with a bright blue couch and sit it just in front of the fireplace. The both lay sticks inside it and point there wand at them.

"Fred." Said George "Are you thinking exactly what I'm thinking?" Asked George

"I think I am Georgie." Said Fred

"Bianca we forgot the spell to light a fire." Said George. I laugh and walk over to the fireplace.

"Incendio." I say with a laugh. Fred and George sit on the couch and I lay on top of them.

"Why do I always get your feet!" Said George

"Because I feel like it." I say

I'm sorry that was a very short chapter, i'll make the next one longer.