Chapter One

Mun Ji-Hye

mood - taylor swfit - i knew you were trouble

Doing multiple poses in the mirror while looking at my outfit and makeup, I smile. Finidng the right pose, I stare and look at myself in the mirror. This isn't too flashy for my first day back in Seoul and at college, right? Eh, screw it.

 This isn't too flashy for my first day back in Seoul and at college, right? Eh, screw it

Jogging downstairs, I pick up my bag and grab a piece of toast my mother made me. "Bye, mom, dad! I'll be back later!"

Walking down the street with a piece of toast in my mouth, I much on the bread happily, watching a few children run around in their yards. My smile fades when I look up at the giant university building in front of me. The butterflies in my belly keep flying around, nauseia slowly spreading through me. Swallowing hard, I take my first few steps onto the campus, the grounds rather empty since it's so early in the morning.

Scratching my cheek for a moment, I sneak my way inside, professors lining the halls here and there, students' talking with them and so forth. I noticeably catch the attention of a group of female friends in the distance, obviously the queens of the school. Following the signs, I immediately take a sharp right in the long halls with gorgeous decor. You can really tell that this school is for the rich. Sighing, I turn into the office and walk up to the receptionist, or secratary's, desk and check in.

"Ah, Miss Mun Ji-Hye, welcome to the academy. Rhee Sung, a young woman who is in all of your classes, will show you around the academy today. She should be here in a few moments." I smile at the woman turn around, only to come face-to-face with a broad males chest.

Blinking, I take a step back and bump into the counter, smiling sheepishly, "Mianhae," I apologize while bowing and skittering past the male, not daring to look up at his face.

Immediately after, a large hand grabs my upperarm. "Don't you know it's not polite to look someone in the eyes when speaking to them."

Gulping, I turn towards the young man and make eye contact this time, a slight American accent in my voice as I say, "Mianhae, now please, excuse me."

The man raises one eyebrow, his dark brown eyes, borning into my own eyes. Squinting at me, the man opens his mouth to say something when a young and charming feminine voice speaks up, "Jungkook-ah, leave the poor girl alone, she's terrified."

Freezing for a moment, Jungkook turns around and looks at who interfered. "Sorry, noona. Do you know her?"

"Not yet, no. But, I am supposed to show her around the academy."

As the two are talking like acquainted friends, the man, apparently named Jungkook, let's go of my arm, allowing me to slide away from him. Walking passed Jungkook, the women stops in front of me and smiles.

"Hello, you must be Mun Ji-Hye, right?"

"Uh, yes, that's me," I murmur, confused as to who she is.