Without You

"I realize you can't understand this but I've lost to much. Sis my father and now Rinoa. I can't go on anymore. She broke my heart and lift a huge hole inside of me. I don't want to live anymore. If your reading this it's to late. I'm sorry but I can't go on like this" Squall wrote in a note.

He left the note on Cid's desk and went for the elevator and pressed the f1 button and went down to the quad. After he got out he noticed the elevator descend to the md levels wear the garden holds it's supplies.

He then made his way out to the front gate and took one last look at garden  before leaving. The garden was parked Dollet for the day.He made his way up to the beach like he had done one year earlier. He started to make his way to the communication tower.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Down in the md levels Quistis and Xu were finishing the inventory for there new supplies.

"You know we have to get Squall out of his office" Xu said.

"I don't know what to do. Poor Squall had his heart ripped out by that witch" Quistis said.

"Quisty you and I have been friends since we were Junior Cadets and I know you love that boy. You didn't take him to the secret area to tell him you were fired. You took him there to tell him you loved him but you didn't. Then you stepped a side and lied to him and your self that it was a sisters bond. What were you thinking" Xu demanded.

" I just wanted him to be happy" Quistis cried as tears started running down her face.

"Does he look happy now Quisty" Xu yelled.

"I don't know what to do" Quisty cried even more.

"Go get your man Quisty do whatever it takes and don't take no for an answer." Xu said.

Quistis then hurried off to the elevator leaving Xu with a smile on her face.

"I hate doing that but she needed the push now she and him can really be happy" she thought.
                           ******

Squall sat down at the end of the platform. He starting thinking about when he was leaving for time compression. When he left his father and sis in the Lunatic Pandora. Then finding out that General Caraway had seized control of the Galbadian military and order the destruction of the Lunatic Pandora and that is where his family died.

That was the hardest thing he thought He would go through but he had her the love of his life. He was going to ask her to marry him but on that night she told him how she really felt.

"Squall I cant do this anymore you bore me. You never take me anyway new. Your always working I don't love you and now that I think about it I never did. How can someone love you. Your a cold person who only cares about his ego and your terrible in the bedroom. I'm leave for Timber tonight and I never want to see you again. I would love it if you would just die" Rinoa yelled in anger.

                   *****************
Quistis made her way up to Squall's office and she knock he wasn't there so she peaked in and when he wasnt there. So she made her way to the bridge so find him there.

She noticed a note on Cids desk it was addressed to everyone. She picked it up and started to read it. She froze and tears rolled down her cheeks.
"I have to stop him maybe he is till in garden. I'm going to have to be fast if I can find him in time" she thought.

"Triple" she casted on her self and then casted "haste" three times on her self making her super fast.

She ran threw the garden" no sign of him here" she thought. She then ran throughout Dollet with still no sign of him. She then decided to try the communication tower. She then came to the door as it was locked from the inside." fuck" she said. Then used her Aura spell to use her limit break "laser eye to cut a whole in the door. She walked through the door and on to the lift but that wasn't working either. So she then casted triple float on her self to reach the top.

There she saw him still alive. He then stood up and leaned over the side and started to fall. She called out to him but he didn't hear her. So she raced across the platform and grabbed his arm. He was dangling there she was holding on for dear live.

He looked up at her " let me go Quistis" he cried.

She looked down at him and saw his face he was a broke man. He look like he hadn't slept in months. He had big black rings around his eyes.

She need to save him she loved him so. She said to him " You go we go".