Truth or Dare ?

It all just started out as a silly game of truth or dare, but it took a sharp right turn. Noel and Allan are two 17 year old friends for life. Noel was always a good girl, but Allan tended to be the exact opposite. School was out for the year. Allan convinced Noel to come to with him. The party is tomorrow. Both Noel's and Allan's parents were going out of town tonight. Allan pick Noel up for the party at 5:00pm. The next time Noel looked at the time it was 9:00pm. Noel knew that she had to get home. Noel went and told Allan she had to get home so he said he would take her. When they left Noel asked Allan to stay with her for a little bit bcuz she didn't want to b home alone all night. Allan said he would stay for a little bit bcuz there was no one at his or Noel's house to tell him no. Once they got to Noel's house they went inside and watched Noel's favorite show, Bones. It was a new episode and it was the season finale. Both Noel and Allan sat in silence and watched the episode. After the episode was over Noel and Allan started telling stories of things from the past. The next thing Noel realized was that she was sitting rite against Allan and he had his arm around her. Noel always liked Allan, but Allan never showed any sign of liking Noel. Noel finally got tired of telling stories and said, " do u want to play truth or dare? " Allan said , "sure. You first" "truth or dare?Allan "" truth" Allan replied. "ok how many times have u kissed a girl? " said Noel. "none " replied Allan. "oh well umm it ur turn" said Noel. "truth or dare?" asked Allan. "dare" replied Noel. "kiss me " said Allan. Without thinking twice Noel leaned in and kissed Allan long and hard. Noel pulled away after a while to c Allan's reaction, but all he did was pull her back in for another kiss. Before Noel knew it Allan had layed back on Noel's bed and she was on top of him and they were making out. The next thing that Noel had notices was that Allan had take. His shirt off and was unbuttoning her shirt. Noel jumped back immediately. " I'm sorry Noel. You didnt stop me. I thought u wanted to." Allan said. It's okay I do. I just didn't know if u really wanted to." replied Noel. Instead of saying something back though Allan just started kissing Noel again. Soon enough Allan was on topof Noel. The next thing Noel sees is the morning sunlight. Her and Allan made love and Allan had just stayed at her house all night. Noel looked next to her and saw that Allan was still sleeping so she kissed him once then got up. She put on a beautiful summer dress that Allan had bought her for her birthday. A couple weeks later Noel had notice that she had gained wait. More than usual. She didn't want to say anything to her parents about it so she went to the only person she knew she could trust. Heidi, one of her best friend's mom. Noel walked to Heidi's house. Noel walked in, hugged Heidi, then ran to the bathroom and threw up. Noel came back out of the bathroom with tears in her eyes. Heidi got up and walked over to Noel and hugged her. " don't cry sweetie what's wrong ?" Heidi said. Noel pulled away and with tears rolling down her face said , " Heidi I think I'm pregnant ." Heidi backed away andn looked at Noel. A tear ran down Heidi's face. Noel then said ," 3weeks ago. Allan. "Heidi looked at Noel again then gasped. "you need to call Allan and tell him. " said Heidi Noel dropped to her knees and started bolling. She knew rite then that she was pregnant. Noel calmed herself down and called Allan. She told him that she was pregnant and he said ur kidding rite. Noel started crying again and knew Allan knew she wasn't kidding. "where are you ?" Allan asked. "I'm at Heidi 's. I'm going to call my parents and tell them that I am staying here tonight. Then i am going to have Heidi text them and tell I am pregnant. I will also have her tell them that I will b staying here from now on. I can't face my parents now. " replied Noel. Months Passed and finally on February 27 Noel and Allan got to c their beautiful baby girl. Raylynn Elizebeth.