Forever is just a WORD

I love you, keep that in mind.

I love you more that you have ever imagined. I will not just love you until our hair turns white. I will not just love you until we sit beside our wheel chair. I will not just love until my heart stops beating. I will not stop loving you. I will love you FOREVER. No one or nothing can stop me from loving you.

Forever?

FOREVER.

-------

The world is such a happy yet cruel place that each of us live in.

The world is a place where you will definitely experience happiness. A place that you will experience how to be in love and to beloved.

Happiness that you thought that was impossible to gain. But you are here right now, living the moment. Seizing every second.

But along the way, the world will let you to taste the cruelty of it.

Your happy world will just go upside down.

The day you thought that you and him will be always together. What if it was the same day your world gets apart from each other.

What am I saying? Look around. Face the reality.

There is a cycle that everyone encounters. Even the smallest living thing on Earth can't escape it.

If I'm happy today, what will I be tomorrow? I'm in love today will I still be tomorrow? Or will he still be?

How will I face the next day? Can I fake a smile, a laugh? Just to hide my pain. I know I can't be happy for my entire life. Now that he left me, I and I will always be believing that

FOREVER is just a WORD.