Chapter One: Winds Of The Summer

Tamika: (Author)

I'll work on this story a lot so that people can read this...Well Read The First Book Daughter by day.

Tomika:

It's been awhile since I left Ireland, but I think this could be a good thing I guess. Mark showed me his house it's huge like twice the size of the orphanage.

"So what do you want to do?", Mark asked me, as we got into his car.

"I don't know, but for now let's just get to the house.", I respond.

"Alright, we'll just stop by Wendy's.", Mark said.

We stopped by Wendy's, and both got hamburgers with fries; I looked at my watch, and it was only 12:00pm. Then we drove around LA it mostly took about 10 hours for us to get home. As we walked in the house I ran upstairs, and on my bed staring at the ceiling fan.

"Hey, come downstairs real quick I have to show you something.", Mark told me.

"What is it?", I asked Mark.

"Well, I remembered how much you like drawing, so I got you a new drawing tablet.", Mark said with a smile on his face.

"Thank You!", I shouted, "I really needed one."

Everything stopped when I heard a knock at the door.

I opened the door, and there was two men with black suits on

"Are you Tomika Ridge?", One asked in a deep raspy voice

"Um, who's asking?", I asked him.

"The FBI.", The man said.

I turned around to look at Mark, then the other man had a pair of handcuffs in his hand.

"I didn't do anything!", I started to scream, "Please let me go!"

"MARK!",  I shouted to him for the last time.

Mark:

"So what do you want to do?", I asked Tomika, as we got into his car.

"I don't know, but for now let's just get to the house.", Tomika respond.

"Alright, we'll just stop by Wendy's.", I said.

We stopped by Wendy's, and both got hamburgers with fries; I looked at my watch, and it was only 12:00pm. Then we drove around LA it mostly took about 10 hours for us to get home. As we walked in the house Tomika  ran upstairs.

"Hey, come downstairs real quick I have to show you something.", I told her.

"What is it?", Tomika asked me.

"Well, I remembered how much you like drawing, so I got you a new drawing tablet.", I said with a smile on my face.

"Thank You!", Tomika shouted, "I really needed one."

Everything stopped when Tomika heard a knock at the door.

She opened the door, and there was two men with black suits on

"Are you Tomika Ridge?", One asked in a deep raspy voice

"Um, who's asking?", She asked him.

"The FBI.", The man said.

Tomika turned around to looked at me, then the other man had a pair of handcuffs in his hand.

"I didn't do anything!", She started to scream, "Please let me go!"

"MARK!",  She shouted to me for the last time.

I ran upstairs, and grabbed my black hoodie. Once I got outside they were already gone.

"I messed up big time.", I mumbled under my breath.

My phone started ringing

"Hello.", I answered.

"Hey, it's Jack."

"Hey Jack.", I started to try not to get to worked up.

"The FBI is looking for Tomika, you have to make she's with you.", Jack told me

"Okay, bye.", I told Jack.

"Bye."

"Okay, I just need to make sure to find Tomika before Pax West.", I thought to myself.