Chapter 1

"Brooke Erving!" Mrs black yelled to the end of the class.

"Yes mrs black?" I asked

"What are you doing?!" She growled questioning me like a cop

"Listening mrs black" I replied when really I was staring at Matt Jacobs the hottest boy in the school! His hair was shinny and he had a flick fringe, his hair a caramel colour, big bright blue eyes and the whitest teeth and the hottest tan! Except he was the school "bad boy"

When I say school bad boy I mean he goes behind the school and smokes, gets drunk at parties,likes hot girls, and is basically trouble.
But trouble was cute and when combined in him made it even better! But my chances with him were slim VERY slim.

When I got home after school I ran to my room. By the way I live with my dad and my 2 brothers who are hardly even home, anyway I ran to my room to get on my laptop on check facebook. While scrolling down news feed a post caught my eye. It was Matt Jacobs he posted that he's having a party in a couple days, I decided to grow balls ( not literally) and ask him if I could come.

I typed the message saying " hey Matt heard your having a party? Invite for me?" We were already friends on Facebook so I don't know why he wouldn't say yes. I logged out and went to have dinner.

It wAs just me and dad having dinner cause my brothers were out.

"Good roast dad!" I complimented

"Thanks hunny, you spend an awful while up in your room are you alright?" Dad replied

I felt weird to tell him about Matt and I don't exactly have a mum, I would probably talk to my grandma Ellis she's still like a teenager inside so she would understand! I just replied to dad "yeah I'm fine!!" I smiled

I went and had a shower and went straight to my room whipped my towel off and chucked on my pjs and sat back on my chair and check my messages I had three messages.

They read.

"Hey brookey call me xx" from Casey

"Wanna hang out tomorrow :)?" From Rachel

"Hey yeah I'm having a party, I would love you too ❤️ I'll talk to you tomorrow about details" from matt

My heart skipped a beat, he sent me a love heart and said he would love me to come and he's gonna talk to me tomorrow, I felt like screaming but didn't want to give dad a reason to know what's happening, so I let the happiness flow through my hands and type it out.

" sounds great, I will talk to you tomorrow thanks Matt xx" I typed back to him, I held back on the 'xx' but I put it in anyway.
Now off to bed I am!