CHAPTER 1- 17 BIRTHDAY part one -Ella's P.O.V

Hello so I am Ella Nathan and I have blue eyes with brown hair. I have a twin she has a green and blue eye with the same shade of brown hair. We look alike just different eyes, we say we look nothing alike but everyone else disagrees by how they keep getting our names mixed up.

Oh and did I mention her name is Elizabeth. We are werewolves in a school for all shape shifters. There aren't many humans here other than the ones that there inner wolf disappeared so they can't feel the wolf, also they can't live the normal life because their whole family is wolfs. Me and Eliza (that's her nickname I gave her and I'm the only one that calls her that, she gets mad when others try to call her that) are the next alphas in line so one of us will be more dominant and that's me because I'm older by 10 min.

I was sitting in class and the desks are in twos so me and Elizabeth were sitting together and were currently in wolf ed and that. I was zoned out and drawing on my paper and when I was daydreaming I heard someone yell in the hallway. Due to me and Eliza being alphas the teacher is from our pack so he let us go see what it was. This school is on our land but we allow other packs neighboring to come and be at this school.

So when Eliza and I walk out there are the other alphas in training as well as us out here I look at Eliza and she nodded and went to pick up some of our pack members who were whimpering on the ground and sent them to class. Eliza went to make sure there fine and I stood there glaring waiting for the others to round the corner, I began to talk. "What were you doing with my pack members" I said sternly.

"We were setting them in their places because they weren't listening. So how about u keep you little pups in place." he said clearly annoyed. "Also you little pup need to do more training because I don't think you could take us." He stated way too calmly. The thought of him that is a year younger than me and called me a pup angered me through the roof.

"How dare you call me a pup, I am older than you by a year and I trained more than you. How dare u say that on my land and think of getting away with it!!" I retorted back with anger filled in my voice.

My pack is one of the strongest packs so my voice was filled with authority. They stood there and had shock written all over their faces as well as a hint of realization as they probably realized who I was. They bowed their heads because my voice probably scared them. "I want names and packs u are in, stay here and don't move or ill rip your throat out. "I said still extremely angry. They nodded their head and I proceeded to walked into my class to get a pen and paper.

As I was about to walk in class and saw Eliza in wolf form stalking them making sure they listened to what I said. I nodded and went to get what I needed. I walked back out and saw them in the same position I left other than looking around worried and not bowing there heads one was looking at my sister and i looked towards her when i did she had her head tilted to the side looking confused. I shook my head and proceeded to get a name and a pack there in.
so the tallest of the group was Arron Andrew he had blond hair with black streaks is from the blood arrow pack son of alpha Ralph and luna Angel. next there was devon and Jordan the first one is alpha and next his beta when he takes his fathers title, devon has pure black hair with emerald green eyes and Jordan has pure blond hair with sky blue eyes . they both eclipse pack. last but not least the one i found interesting he wouldn't move his eyes from my sister his name is Skyler,he has the bata type body but he's the second son of the alpha . he has brown hair with a tint of black to it. oh and they all were very fit and i am as well so is my sister but as much as girls can look to be strong .

"hey , Elizabeth can u please shift back u kinda have to be human to help." i said as rolling my eyes . her wolf nodded and Skylar looked to me and looked away as if embarrassed i began to be curious but didn't push it ill ask Eliza later why she was having a stare off with him.

once i was done i let them all go and i told them they better net have a hand next time or i will be punching the one i see with hands on them and  may not stop punching .

i got to my emerald green two black stipe 3000 dodge truck and waited for my sister. i spotted her as she came running to me. we always ride with each other and  we both  like dodges tho she has the lime green dodge charger but we decided to ride in the truck today due to it almost being winter. we walked in and we went home ... as we pulled in the driveway i turned to her remembering she was having a stare down with Skylar.

" Eliza why were you staring at Skylar when we were in the hall after they had our pack people pinned ?" i asked concerned and confused .

she turned to me and look through her memory to what i was talking about . " oh that ..right .. um well he smelled like strawberries and a flower field ," she thought back smiling, " my wolf couldn't get enough of it and she said he was her mate ." as she finished the last part i slammed on the breaks squealing.. but it didn't do good because my truck slid slightly sideways .not crazy sideways but enough for me not to freak out and her not to die of being scared

" what why didn't you tell me before?," she shrugged as i asked? " well i would tell u if i found mine ." we both laughed and proceeded doing stuff in the pack house. she went and helped train people as i went to call the alphas

************************

later in the afternoon i called all the alphas and they said ill be a great alpha one day for calling myself and getting right to business. they also were shocked with there sons and said they give them punishment so i'm guessing more laps running and harder training.

i walked into the kitchen and said hi to my parents they looked at me and smiled but one thing that stopped me was my dad beginning to speak. " hey Ella," he chuckled i was wondering if you will come with me to all the pack meetings and to visit packs also to represent the golden moon pack .. maybe you'll be able to find your mate?." he asked. i turned and nodded while smiling .

"sure i would love to." i replied.terrified for my life about finding my mate and what about my alpha role. as thoughts rolled i walked up stairs and got ready for bed
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
hello i am the author and this book may be horrible but i will try and make it a good one .. its my first book so bare with me please . if you don't like the book please don't read it .. bot that anyone would but in case