Sorry

Hey everyone. So, I know that I'm not replying to roleplays or even being active on my account.

Nothings wrong, I just... My mind is being located to other things, such as school work, keeping my grades high, concerts... Yeah... I'm trying to remember a lo of things and Wattpad isn't able to fit into my list of things to do.

I'm not trying to ignore anyone, I'm just...

I'm overloaded to say at the most

I'm really, really, really sorry for he people that I was roleplaying with and having a good time with.

I'm not leaving Wattpad, no, I just... Won't be as active or have much time to be on here anymore.

Also, this is more to the Ninjago fandom and fans, I've left the fandom. I know, it's weird and random and out of place, but I just don't feel like I belong there anymore. And, on top of that, I've found a greater liking in South Park more then Ninjago.

I know I'm probably gonna get yelled at because of this, but it's true, so, I'm sorry for everything that's happening and going on, I just can't deal with so much pressure of everything going on.

I'm really, really, truly, sincerely, sorry about everything...

Hope you all can forgive me...

My Ninjago books will not go down, but I won't be updating them until I found a liking into the fandom again. I don't know how long that'll be, but it won't be until then.

Again, I hope you all can forgive me.

~ Lava

Daemon_M_G just so you can know about this babe... Sorry... Again... Love you. You can text me in Facebook if you want to know more of what's going on